Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• I heard that Kaliszuk played as OH, hope that she will stay on this position :cheesy:

I also read about it on orlenliga.pl comments :D looking into stats Kaliszuk received 7 balls with 14% positive and 0% excellent... but she had 5/9 spikes (56%) and 1 block :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

I heard that Kaliszuk played as OH, hope that she will stay on this position :cheesy:

In end of 4th set with Legionovia Szczurek was clashed with Strasz and she must sit on bench (with neck's problem), Zakreuskaya is injured, Urban is played as libero so only Kaliszuk can play instead of Joanna - in end of 4 set and TB (Szczurek started tie-break because coach make mistake when he nominated starting-six :aww: ).

But her reception (Kaliszuk) is so poor...

• In end of 4th set with Legionovia Szczurek was clashed with Strasz and she must sit on bench (with neck's problem), Zakreuskaya is injured, Urban is played as libero so only Kaliszuk can play instead of Joanna - in end of 4 set and TB (Szczurek started tie-break because coach make mistake when he nominated starting-six :aww: ).

But her reception (Kaliszuk) is so poor...

So it was just roster problem, anyway it isn't Kaliszuk's natural position... maybe Konieczna should've received some balls instead of her ?( result should have been much better because Kasia is more universal ^^ maybe Tamara should have been trained as OH, not as OP because she's a bit too short for this position, on the other hand she hits quite hard and she can be useful also on right wing...

• Today Results:
    Budowlani - Aluprof 2-3 (25-21 18-25 25-12 27-25 13-15) MVP: Natalia Bamber-Laskowska stats
    PGNiG - Atom 0-3 (17-25 18-25 13-25) MVP: Agata Durajczyk stats
    Pałac - Chemik 0-3 (12-25 11-25 20-25) MVP: Izabela Kowalińska stats - Chemik played with backups ^^ Werblińska, Glinka, Fefi, Bednarek, Maja, Zenik and Bjelica got rest

• finally they played with back-ups :whistle: and seeing Krzos´s stats in reception I hope she will get chance also against other weak teams like KSZO or Developres

• Today Result:
    KSZO - Impel 0-3 (23-25 22-25 24-26) MVP: Joanna Kaczor stats
    IMHO Cutura should've got an award, though Kaczor had 5 aces ^^

• Standings:
    1. Chemik 31 (11-0)
    2. Muszynianka 28 (9-2)
    3. Atom 26 (9-2)
    4. Impel 24 (8-3)
    5. Aluprof 22 (7-4)
    6. Tauron 19 (7-4)
    7. Budowlani 11 (4-7)
    8. KSZO 10 (3-8 )
    9. Legionovia 9 (3-8 )
    10. DevelopRes 9 (3-8 )
    11. PGNiG 7 (2-9)
    12. Pałac 2 (0-11)

After half of regular season we have some groups:
    Chemik, Muszynianka, Atom - top
    Impel, Aluprof, Tauron - challengers, Impel most likely can go to SF, but still anything can happen
    huge gap
    Budowlani, KSZO, Legionovia, DevelopRes, PGNiG - all fight for similar goals
    PAłac - the bottom team with youngsters

• Jagodzinska from Rzeszow out for the rest of the season with curious injury :white: after last ball with KSZO she ran to teammates from bench, fell and now need a surgery (there wasnt mentioned what part of body she injured)

• Day 12:
    19.12 Pałac - Impel 18:00
    19.12 Legionovia - Aluprof 18:00 Polsat Sport
    20.12 PGNiG - Tauron 14:45 Polsat Sport
    20.12 Chemik - DevelopRes 18:00
    21.12 Budowlani - Muszynianka 17:00
    22.12 Atom - KSZO 17:00

• Today Results:

Pałac - Impel 0-3 (22-25 21-25 23-25) MVP: Joanna kaczor stats
    Kaczor with desrved award and Hanke with 11 points - 4 spikes + 1 block + 6 aces. Hanke was without backup because Magda Gryka has health problems. Club signed contract with Jenna Hagglund.
    Also L Agata Sawicka was absent, so Topic played as L.

Legionovia - Aluprof 2-3 (16-25 22-25 25-18 25-13 14-16) MVP: Helena Horka stats
    After 2 sets it seemed that BKS can win it 0-3, but Legionovia played perfectly in 3rd and 4th set. Tiebreak was tight, but Legionovia couldn't use chances. Hard to find weaknesses in Legionovia, maybe lower efficiency by Paszek. In BKS Horka was leader in first 2 sets, but later she played poorer and poorer and she didn't have backup...

• It's always funny when an OH player becomes a libero for some reason :lol: I didn't watch that match but apparently Topic played quite well as libero. But why not Grejman as OH?

What a service killer, Denise Hanke! She killed the opponents by her amazing serves. 6 serves and 4 kills and one block :white:

• its very bad that coach of Impel doesnt gave chance Grejman to play, I don`t like him, before Polak and now Grejman can`t play even with weak team...

• its very bad that coach of Impel doesnt gave chance Grejman to play, I don`t like him, before Polak and now Grejman can`t play even with weak team...

Sieczka didn't play as well...

• Today Results:

Chemik - DevelopRes 3-0 (25-15 25-15 25-19) MVP: Agnieszka Rabka stats
    Chemik even with second line-up had no problems with DevelopRes. Szeremeta without backup was leader.

PGNiG - Tauron 0- 3 (18-25 16-25 21-25) MVP: Katarzyna Konieczna stats
    2 sets were easy for Tauron, but in 3rd they had to made bigger effort to grab set. Kaliszuk played whole game as OH ad she did it not bad for regular OP :wavy: Konieczna was leader, Sobolska was just a wall, she has really good season IMHO :win: and Mancuso played better eventually. I still wonder why Urban is playins as L :thumbdown:

• again fantastic match by Krzos :white: 80% 50% in reception, I know that weak opponent but she didnt play match for months and is really doing great job

• again fantastic match by Krzos :white: 80% 50% in reception, I know that weak opponent but she didnt play match for months and is really doing great job

Cuccarini is doing good job overall and it's really good that all players are in game. This rotation system is working pretty well and it may be a key factor in the end of the season, when other teams may have problems with tired players :wavy:

Although Krzos is 2nd L the level of game isn't lower at all, the same goes with other back-ups ^^

• Today Resullt:

Budowlani - Muszynianka 2-3 (25-15 25-22 22-25 21-25 13-15) MVP: Natalia Kurnikowska stats

Weird match. Budowlani gave win once again... Kurnikowska deserved for award, good sub by Ciaszkiewicz, Rózycka was pretty useless :wacko:

• Ognjenovic without any doubt, Ozge is not playing that great in my opinion ...from the matches Ive seen even Radenkovic is better for me

• Agree counting foreign setters, Maja is the best, next is Radenkovic and Ozge is behind them.
    Bechis plays also quite decent, but she's in weaker team.
    Muhlsteinova is on her usual level, she plays ok, but nothing special. And Hanke is the biggest disappointment here, so it's not a surprise that Hagglund will join Impel :wavy: