Poland - PlusLiga 2014/2015

• How long has Bartosz Janeczek been an OH for Czestochowa? Or is it only a temporary thing?

Well, it can be a temporary thing because of shortages in roster - maybe on trainings it worked properly with Janeczek as OH and Kaczyński as OP so Kardos decided to use it in matches. There's also an option that they can be switched: Janeczek as OP and Kaczyński as OH :wavy: anyway Kaczyński started last season as OP with quite good % and later his level dropped because other teams learned to stop him. We'll see how will it work in next matches ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• saishuu Denis has problem with arm, we don't know how serious though. Maybe after tomorrow's medical tests there will be more info.

Jastrzębie are so much not like Jastrzębie without Kubiak :( We just lost to Skra 0:3. At home. Guys were slower than hippos in the bath during summer siesta.

Jastrzębski - Skra 0:3 (22:25, 21:25, 22:25)
    MVP. Nicolas Marechal

• saishuu Denis has problem with arm, we don't know how serious though. Maybe after tomorrow's medical tests there will be more info.

Jastrzębie are so much not like Jastrzębie without Kubiak :( We just lost to Skra 0:3. At home. Guys were slower than hippos in the bath during summer siesta.

MVP. Nicolas Marechal

Thanks, bella!

JSW was a mess. Lasko was the only one who could actually do something. Reception was horrible, Bartman was meh, Gierczynski was getting blocked all the time, Wojtaszek was shaky and the MBs were invisible. I hope Kaliberda doesn't have anything serious and is able to come back asap, maybe things will be different with him (I hope so).

• JSW was a mess. Lasko was the only one who could actually do something. Reception was horrible, Bartman was meh, Gierczynski was getting blocked all the time, Wojtaszek was shaky and the MBs were invisible. I hope Kaliberda doesn't have anything serious and is able to come back asap, maybe things will be different with him (I hope so).

I have same hopes, but we will have to wait for tomorrow results... I believe Denis is the only one that can at least partially patch the hole after Kubiak. Though I probably won't get a grip after such a painful lose...

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn - Koźle - MKS Cuprum MUNDO Lubin 2:3
    MVP: Ivan Borovnjak
    I was waiting for the day of Kadziewicz's return, now I will be waiting for the party to fully start - counting for the first MVP title, 3,2,1... :whistle: :gone: :D So great to have him in Plusliga, my volleyball world is just better with him in it :heart:

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - BBTS Bielsko-Biała 3:2
    MVP: Grzegorz Szymański

AZS Politechnika Warszawska - AZS Częstochowa 3:0
    MVP: Michał Filip

Asseco Resovia - MKS Banimex Będzin 3:1
    MVP: Fabian Drzyzga

Czarni Radom - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 2:3
    MVP: Wojciech Grzyb

Effector Kielce - Transfer Bydgoszcz 0:3
    MVP: Paweł Woicki :what:

• Stats for today games:

Resovia - Będzin - Good subs by Drzyzga, Buszek and Schops ^^

JW - Skra - Łasko played almost alone, Bartman sucked... on the other side Wlazły, Kłos and Marechal were leaders

ZAKSA - Cuprum - ZAKSA is so weak nowadays ;( Kooy and Witczak weren't enough :whistle: Borovonjak, Trommel and Gromadowski had quite good numbers by Cuprum

Indykpol - BBTS - OHs were strength by Indykpol, from BBTS Ferens was leader, but Gonzalez didn't help, Bućko did better

Politechnika - Częstochowa - Michał Filip - what a match 8o on the other side Kaczyński and Udrys did well, Janeczek played as OH once again (probably it's temporary change)

Czarni - Lotos - tight game, Bołądź and Wachnik on one side, Mika and Grzyb (what a waste on bech by Reosvia btw. :wavy: ) on another

Effector - Transfer - only Staszewski and Bieniek with reliable efficenincy, good game by Cupkovic ^^

• I didn't have much time earlier to describe my shock after I saw Gromadowski. Dude looks as if he was after a life-change diet. So different. I will follow his game carefully, haven't seen him for ages.

The race for the place in NT for all OPPs is about to begin btw. So many interesting names, no one really stands out so far. Gromadowski is one big question mark. Krzysiek disappeared. Muzaj is just a sub, same as Malinowski, but well, it's completely not that level anyway, not now. I already said enough about Konarski. Szymański is not taking part in the race. Wlazły is a dream, probably won't make out again. Bociek is my fav but we all know the situation. Bartman can't be considered seriously as an OPP. Jarosz is still somewhere lurking. My eyes are on Bołądź. Donnu, somehow I believe in this guy.

• I didn't have much time earlier to describe my shock after I saw Gromadowski. Dude looks as if he was after a life-change diet. So different. I will follow his game carefully, haven't seen him for ages.

The race for the place in NT for all OPPs is about to begin btw. So many interesting names, no one really stands out so far. Gromadowski is one big question mark. Krzysiek disappeared. Muzaj is just a sub, same as Malinowski, but well, it's completely not that level anyway, not now. I already said enough about Konarski. Szymański is not taking part in the race. Wlazły is a dream, probably won't make out again. Bociek is my fav but we all know the situation. Bartman can't be considered seriously as an OPP. Jarosz is still somewhere lurking. My eyes are on Bołądź. Donnu, somehow I believe in this guy.

Well, Krzysiek is a backup in Effector Kielce :wavy: and Bociek is also my fav, I hope he'll be back stronger :roll:

MVP. Nicolas Marechal

You just won teh internets :rolll:

• Good sub was Penchev too, for Resovia, 9 pts for two sets, good reception, good serve.

• I'm curious what will Kowal do when Alek will be back fully strong. Akhrem, Buszek, Lotman, Penchev, Ivovic. Hell, what a headache...

Well, Krzysiek is a backup in Effector Kielce :wavy: and Bociek is also my fav, I hope he'll be back stronger :roll:

Krzysiek is for quite a time piece nothing but a disappointment for me. What a terrible pity... Considering his physical conditions and the age where he suppose to gain experience. And somehow I don't believe anything change soon. I remember Jungiewicz as a quite stable player.

It's high time that Kurek switched to opposite!

I know, I'm just kidding.

It wouldn't be that stupid, you know. The question is will princessa hide the pride deep into his pocket and come back to NT at all. Being ready for ANY role that Antiga will assign. Let's face it, after wonderful Wlazły's performance we were kinda "spoiled" again, I mean the fans, having the best OPP back, playing a lifetime tournament to add. And now when he's gone again, I believe only Kurek will be able to patch the hole. Because considering Antiga's philosophy, RECEPTION is the key and the beggining of everything the best, Kurek is not even being close to match the picture...

You just won teh internets :rolll:

:gone:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• I wasn't laughing at you, I laughed at the centence. Very good :)

• Bella, did you watch any match fro Trefl Gdansk? I want to know about Falaschi's performances! This guy deserves a real chance in NT, I think Poland may give it to him. It's time for Baranowicz and Falaschi to shine in NT.

• Two classicos this weekend :) Resovia - Jastrzębski and Skra - Zaksa. Still we haven't seen Czarni, Effector and BBTS on Polsat. BBTS and Effector will meet each other in ten days from now and Polsat will show it. Czarni against Skra at 29 October also debut on tv this season. And here we have Pliński first meeting with former club.

I wasn't laughing at you, I laughed at the centence. Very good :)

I know, ray, chill :win:

• Bella, did you watch any match fro Trefl Gdansk? I want to know about Falaschi's performances! This guy deserves a real chance in NT, I think Poland may give it to him. It's time for Baranowicz and Falaschi to shine in NT.

I did when they played against Zaksa. But to be totally honest with you I can't say nothing very clever about any - Falaschi, other players or match generally :gone: Donnu, my mind is on some tropical island lately, can't focus on any match and last Jastrzębie's performance only deepened this state of being absentminded. But next Wednesday Polsat will show Transfer - Lotos. And indeed, not only Falaschi but any other player of Lotos has his own chance to develop - they have Anastasi. So let's hope it will help Marko to find himself in NT.

• I did when they played against Zaksa. But to be totally honest with you I can't say nothing very clever about any - Falaschi, other players or match generally :gone: Donnu, my mind is on some tropical island lately, can't focus on any match and last Jastrzębie's performance only deepened this state of being absentminded. But next Wednesday Polsat will show Transfer - Lotos. And indeed, not only Falaschi but any other player of Lotos has his own chance to develop - they have Anastasi. So let's hope it will help Marko to find himself in NT.

We are always talking about beach, sea or holidays lately! :lol:

I'll watch Bydgoszcz-Gdansk anyway. I'll follow both Marco Falaschi and Konstantin Cupkovic in Poland.

• It's high time that Kurek switched to opposite!

I know, I'm just kidding.

Idea with Kurek as OP is not stupid at all :D and I agree that Bartek's pride may be a problem here. Anyway seeing what he's been doing as OH for last seasons it would be hard for him to be as starting OH in NT, especially while reception is a key element :wavy:

• Day 4
    18.10 Resovia - JW 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    18.10 AZS Częstochowa - Czarni 17:00
    18.10 MKS Będzin - Transfer 18:00
    18.10 Cuprum - Indykpol 18:00
    19.10 PGE - ZAKSA 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    19.10 Lotos - Effector 15:30
    19.10 BBTS - AZS Politechnika 17:00