Poland - PlusLiga 2014/2015

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Thanks, Kondzio! :D

Ignaczak! What a crazy digg on the set point!!! :cheesy:

Konarski... does the guy know how to spike without getting blocked every single time? :wall: I bet 3-0 for Sovia. Thanks, Dawid! :mad:

• JW is surprising me :cheesy: I expected easier match for Resovia...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game

• I lost the connection for a while, I don't know why Konarski came in once more. Penchev is a monster! It's always a pleasure watching this guy's games. :obey:

2-2. Now Sovia has to be focused the whole time. Sovia is the stronger team, but JSW does its job and already took 2 sets when they could.

• Sovia from 0-6 to 9-6. Penchev killed from the service line! There must be something weird if a former opposite like Bartman has to cover more court than the libero or the other OH. 3-2 for Sovia.

Penchev MVP! Definitely.

• Sovia from 0-6 to 9-6. Penchev killed from the service line! There must be something weird if a former opposite like Bartman has to cover more court than the libero or the other OH. 3-2 for Sovia.

Penchev MVP! Definitely.

Man! I really like to see this match :serve:

• In tie break Penchev served as Elena Godina during 2006 WCH.

I didn't see ball during serves, big speed, only heard whistle.

• Today Results:

Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - jastrzębski Węgiel 3-2 (25-27 25-15 18-25 25-22 15-12) MVP: Nikolay Penchev report

Penchev deserved for this award :thumbsup: unfortunately Sovia has problems with OP :wavy: From JW the best was Gierczyński - guy still keeps level despite age :D Bartman is struggling as Oh, while Łasko played ordinarily :whistle:

MKS Banimex Będzin - Transfer Bydgoszcz 1-3 (16-25 25-18 17-25 23-25) MVP: Konstantin Cupkovic report

Cupkovic was almost like a robot in terms of spiking :cheesy: 18/24 spikes :D from Będzin Hebda was the best ^^

Cuprum Mundo Lubin - Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 3-1 (21-25 25-23 25-23 25-20) MVP: Szymon Romać report

Romać as backup OP made the difference :wavy: Szymański is getting weaker, maybe Adamajtis should've played more :roll: Cabral with not bad game, but it was not enough...

AZS Częstochowa - Cerrad Czarni Radom 3-0 (25-21 25-19 25-22) MVP: Rafał Szymura - stats sheet is empty :thumbdown:

Surprise, but I have no idea how it could look in numbers...

• Gierczyński had a nice game as spiker (good block-outs and smart tips), but he was terribile in everything else. Bartman (just switched from OPP to OH) had to cover him in reception. Gierczyński passing skills are very poor.

• Gierczyński had a nice game as spiker (good block-outs and smart tips), but he was terribile in everything else. Bartman (just switched from OPP to OH) had to cover him in reception. Gierczyński passing skills are very poor.

Agree, but Gierczyński is 38-year-old guy :!: he's still decent spiker for such an age and he's supposed to be a backup (unfortunatley Kaliberda can't play...) :wavy:

Bartman was never a great OH, especially in terms of receiving :wavy: when Anastasi switched him to OP it seemed to be great move and now he's coming back to roots with being an ordinary OH, though maybe I'm wrong ^^

• Drama. Sovia from 0:6 to 9:6. After such a monster beginning of tie-break by Jastrzębie I have to say I was proud as a peacock. Well, volleyball still teaches me humility... :aww: Great match in terms of emotions. Considering quality of the game it wasn't so rosy... Poor reception on orange side. I think Bartman got lost somewhere, he simply doesn't know where he belong and this position switching is killing what's the best in him. Though, still some nice fighting spirit, some great defenses and not bad serving. Wojtaszek was struggling like hell in reception as well. Probably one of the weakest game he played in this element. On the other side, Penchev with this hell serve was a WALKING DESTRUCTION, can't blame my guys for poor receiving :sos: Niki, love you serving like this, having the momentum and taking MVP award but please, go and destroy any other team, not mine... But. Coming back to Wojtaszek - what he fuc*ed in reception, he repayed in defense. And watching some spectacular defenses I was only pissed that the rest of guys couldn't take the chance and finish it. Freakin' frustrating :wacko: Żurek had some nice moments and this one back-set was a true masterpiece :obey: Gierczyński - great and Bartman generally good, but we need Kaliberda asap. It's not comfortable at all not having chance for change if one of guys has weaker moment. Łasko is a big question mark for me ?( He played so chimerical. Not the same player he used to be, I hope it's only the case of "the beginning of the season" and he will do better and better. Well, both Konarski and Schops didn't do any better. Konarski makes me wonder if he can spike without using block at all. I guess not. Schops got some injury, that's why he was substituted. Kosok is such a tree, he would be such a nice pair of trees together with Nowakowski if he would stay in Sovia and I can't even deal with this that they let Bontje go :aww:
    Even after defeat I can still appreciate the opponent and one Bulgarian guy threw me to my knees. So, Niki, the throne is yours this time :obey:

AZS Czewa! What a nice surprise! 8o Even if it's not the same team I used to love in my childhood, I still have it in my heart. Great to see positive result, even greater if it's 3:0 with such an opponent Czarni are :thumbsup: Gives some hopes, you know :thumbup:

• JSW made a huge mistake in letting Marechal go.

The team seems off for me this season, I don't know. I miss Kubiak, sure, but it's not that. It's like a combination of things, including Bontje's departure (I know he barely played last season, but I felt good seeing him around :S). Even Czarnowski, who was great last season, seems off. I can't help but think they could've won today had Kaliberda been well and playing. Kosok is not good enough, Gierczynski and Bartman are not reliable, Wojtaszek has been underperforming and Pajenk is just alright. Masny and Lasko are probably the only ones I trust in the moment and even them are showing some instability here and there. Anyway, I hope they become a more cohesive team as the season goes on. Taking 1 point out of Resovia at their home is still good! Gotta give major props to Penchev too, though. He won the game for Sovia.

In another topic, glad to see Levi Cabral doing relatively well for Olsztyn. :D I don't even know who the guy is, but it's nice to see another Brazilian doing well abroad. I hope I can say the same about Lucas Loh soon, I have big hopes for this guy.

(By the way, I've only seen one game from Cuprum Lubin so far, but I'm impressed with both of these Borovnjak and Pashytksyy guys. Solid performances everytime.)

• Belchatow is just unstoppable. Resovia should have hired a real opposite to be a serious contender, instead the hired 5 OHs which can all be starters and every combination of them is stronger then every other couple in the league. :what: They need a very shaped Schops, the one who used to be Champions League MVP, or their have no chances. Could Akhrem play as OPP? :whistle:

• Gdansk took 3 more points. 3-0 vs Effector Kielce. They won in a very convincing way. I wish they showed the match. I couldn't watch Falaschi yet.

Go Falaschi! :super: