Turkish League 2014/15

• pity that GsD couldnt grab the fourth set !!

they struggled better than EcV except the first two sets

in the first two sets GsD couldnt serve well and FbG's receivers did good job at reception then attacked easily...after that GsD served bettter and struggled better..
    Kim's being included in the game affected FbG's game positively..

If GsD keeps struggleing then they can surprise EcV WHO knows!.

• Too bad the game ended with a setting error. Gamze should aim for a better performance, we all know she can do much better than this.
    If Merve keeps playing like this, I don't think Fenerbahce will transfer a new libero. Hope GsD use this opportunity and transfer Gizem Karadayi.
    It is pretty sad but Centoni reminds me Gözde Sonsirma, a very set dependent player. That's not the type of opposite that Gamze can play I think.

In overall, if Fenerbahce wins the title, i will be sorry for the fans because it means that Abbondanza will be there one more season :lol:

• Final Phase

2nd Day Results:
    Eczacıbaşı VitrA – VakıfBank: 0-3 (18-25, 16-25, 20-25) - Stats
    Galatasaray Daikin – Fenerbahçe Grundig: 1-3 (12-25, 18-25, 25-22, 28-30) - Stats

Standings
    1.VakıfBank Istanbul - 6 pts
    2.Fenerbahçe Grundig Istanbul - 6 pts
    3.Galatasaray Daikin - 0 pts
    4.Eczacıbaşı VitrA - 0 pts

Match Schedule:

April 24th, 2015
    15.30 CET Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Galatasaray Daikin (Live on Smart Spor)
    18.00 CET VakıfBank - Fenerbahçe Grundig (Live on NTV Spor)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Really happy that we won 3-1 and took the 3 points. Gsd was close in the fourth set but Kim came in and made the difference for Fb.
    Lucia passing and defencive skills are amazing :super: . Eda is still the best Turkish MB, i love her soooooo much :heart: . Merve is playing great in the last weeks.
    On GsD side, i like Asli. I think Eczaci should try to transfer her after the end of the season, there's no comparison between her and Busra.

• Really happy that we won 3-1 and took the 3 points. Gsd was close in the fourth set but Kim came in and made the difference for Fb.
    Lucia passing and defencive skills are amazing :super: . Eda is still the best Turkish MB, i love her soooooo much :heart: . Merve is playing great in the last weeks.
    On GsD side, i like Asli. I think Eczaci should try to transfer her after the end of the season, there's no comparison between her and Busra.

Büşra go to GsD then..LOl then Büşra - Melis super duo.. :lol:

Merve has been good all the season long

Merve and Gizem K. should be the liberos in national team of Turkey

• i wish we would be watching the matches amongst the teams for 5th and 8th
    i think there will be good matches.those four teams are close to each other and have good foreigners

Nilüfer Bld - Idmanocağı
    Bursa BB. - Sarıyer Bld.

• Canter, It will not be possible to watch 5-8 matches??? I agree foreign players for these teams are very good.

In my opinion, Bursa and Sariyer have the most balance, with good local players. Idmanocagi and Nilufer have the best foreign players but local players are not so good.

I am also very excited for Vakif and Fener match today

• In overall, if Fenerbahce wins the title, i will be sorry for the fans because it means that Abbondanza will be there one more season :lol:

If Abbondanza wins the title and stay in Fenerbahce another season, i will be very happy :woohoo: .
    Maybe Eczaci and GsD fans are the ones who sould worry about the question if he will stay on not? You know his record against them. Abbondanza 9-0 Eczacibasi,
    Abbondanza 6-0 GsD :obey: .
    If Fb get the title Abbondanza will break the domination of VB in the domestic league, and Guidetti will finish this season with 0 title < Abbondanza with 2.
    Abbondanza was not lucky in the Champions league with Lucia's injury and Montano's bad shape (btw It was his mistake to transfer her but Guidetti made the same with Sheilla).
    If he leave Fb, i don't know who will replace him but he is not going to be better than Abbondanza, i guess.
    As a Fb fan, i would like to watch Abbondanza on the bench for another season.

• Well honestly I dont know many trainers that can do bad with such a budget. Simply Fenerbahce allowed him to transfer anyone he wants. I don't find Abbondanza very succesful and don't like the way he behaves to his players either (often shouting and very aggressive). Moreover he remembered Polen and Meliha and gave chances to them and we see how well they did recently. I'm sure a good trainer could get better results with this squad and budget.

Coming back to comparing with GsD is ridicoulus. Probably GsD's budget was not even 1/4 of Fenerbahce Grundig's budget this season. So shall we say Barbolini actually did an excellent job? IMO, no. I would only compare Fenerbahce with Eczacibasi and Vakifbank in this season because they have similar budgets and then I agree Abbondanza was much smarter than Caprara when they played against each other.

• Wait a sec.. Who wins today from Fb Vakif is the champion?

No, the winning team will have either 8 or 9 points. 3 more games left and the 2nd team with 6 or 7 points can still be the champion. Even Ecz still has chance to win the title, unless the games ends 3-0 or 3-1.

• Wait a sec.. Who wins today from Fb Vakif is the champion?

no i think, but u will know that just after 1 match, when Fb play against VB in first match of round 2.
    I hope both teams win 1 match :drink: , so it's hard to know champion, if FB or Vb win both matches :gone: , champion sure (if ECz anf Gs dont have any suprise in next 2 match)

• Canter, It will not be possible to watch 5-8 matches??? I agree foreign players for these teams are very good.

In my opinion, Bursa and Sariyer have the most balance, with good local players. Idmanocagi and Nilufer have the best foreign players but local players are not so good.

I am also very excited for Vakif and Fener match today

seems not possible :(

• seems either FbG or VB will be the champion of TL (the highest possibility after seeing EcVs performance)
    and one of EcV and GsD stealing points from one of these teams can make the other team more advantageous...f.e..a 3-2 btw VB - EcV or VB-GsD can make Fb advantageous for championship in the second leg and vice versa..