2015 FIVB World League

• Challenge system is just a mess now. This match is just a nail-biting :drink:
    Who is Serbia´second setter?

• Brazilian fans should remember when they lost 3-0 to Bulgaria in order to avoid the group with Cuba and Spain at the Men's 2010 WCH.

On the other hand they should remember when the Women's USA team in London kept them alive defeting Turkey and then they won a gold medal thanks to that.

Fake challenges now... :down:

• WOW! AFTER THIS MATCH EVERYBODY SHOULD START TO RESPECT SERBIAN NATIONAL TEAM THAT LOST LAST YEARS UNDER WRONG COACH.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
    NOW I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF POLAND WILL PLAY WITH USA FOR BRONZE. :cup: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• WHAT A MATCH!!!

Yanks started the match rather neglectful and I considered them buried after the middle of the third set. Then the Serbs lost focus, made more errors from serve and set and let the US back into the match.

The net touch challenge at the tiebreak was controversial.

Sander was poor both yesterday and today. Anderson, although dominant all tournament made some few but key errors. Serbs have world-class players on all positions besides setter and libero. They were exposed again today but managed to scrape through.

And lastly, you gotta love Uros Kovacevic :lol:

• That challenge system could have been the 10-6 for USA. However, it went so so so wrong! It has been a thrilling match, but it is a pity it was full of wrong challenges.
    Uros Kovacevic played so well and with so much heart through the match.

Congratulations Serbia!!! Shame for the referees :down:

• Christenson made too many wrong choices at critical points. :down:

Agreed
    His passers didn't help him though.
    IMO there was a clear touch of the net.

• The net touch was not clear at all. There could've been one, but it was a very very close call even after it being reviewed.

And by the way, I don't like the challenge system. Coaches are challenging every second point, it takes 1 minute to review it and the game flow is being interrupted massively. I think it's best if teams have the right of 3 wrong challenges per match or 1 per set.

• The net touch was not clear at all. There could've been one, but it was a very very close call even after it being reviewed.

And by the way, I don't like the challenge system. Coaches are challenging every second point, it takes 1 minute to review it and the game flow is being interrupted massively. I think it's best if teams have the right of 3 wrong challenges per match or 1 per set.

I think the best correction to challenge system is that they put some referees on the challenge table and they announce the right decision for every point. I think if they work on it they can make it fast so no interruption in the match.

• Again, two useless challenges by the French.

Edit: There you go! Calling two hopeless challenges and not being able to challenge a wrong call on a match point :aww:

Edit 2: Still won it. Deservedly.