2015 FIVB World League

• Mika same number of errors like points. Nowakowski can't end ball near net because he is so sleepy. He needs to be punched by some other guy hey when will you wake up? I can't stand such character.

• The biggest problem with the challenges are that if is for a net touch challenge, it could be anywhere in the point. Plus with going back to the old net rule, it is a joke if you touch the net and your play did not affect anything.

The net challenge should only be on the last play of the block, not the entire play of the point. I know that I am trying to split hairs, but it would make it easier for the players, coaches and fans.

• The biggest problem with the challenges are that if is for a net touch challenge, it could be anywhere in the point. Plus with going back to the old net rule, it is a joke if you touch the net and your play did not affect anything.

The net challenge should only be on the last play of the block, not the entire play of the point. I know that I am trying to split hairs, but it would make it easier for the players, coaches and fans.

if i understood you right..i exactly agree with you...they sometimes check the begginning of a position/point instead ,therefore they cannot find any net touch.. bcz they check it via an irrelevant positon/point 8|

• And tell me again Leon is not needed in our team. I will tell you what happened with Mika. Mika isn't injuried. He becames so fastly mediocre after losing weight after club season. It's a question to person who rule his career. He lost totally strenght in attack, no power.

• USA - Serbia 2:3

(23:25, 21:25, 27:25, 25:20, 12:15)

USA: Anderson (21), Jaeschke (20), Sander (17), Holt (12), Christenson (6), Smith (1), Shoji E. (libero) oraz Lotman (1), Russell, Shoji K., Watten (libero) i Lee (7)

Serbia: Kovacević N. (18], Kovacević U. (18], Atanasijević (22), Lisinac (8], Podrascanin (6) Jovović (1), Rosić (libero) oraz Majstorović (libero), Petrić, Ivović, Starović (2) i Okolić (1)

• And tell me again Leon is not needed in our team. I will tell you what happened with Mika. Mika isn't injuried. He becames so fastly mediocre after losing weight after club season. It's a question to person who rule his career. He lost totally strenght in attack, no power.

So you mean Kurek, Kubiak, Bieniek and Drzyzga arent enough to have a good team? So why not hire others like Grozer, Anderson, Ngabeth, Musavi and others to have a better team. If you hire them tonight, they will get a Polish citizenship tomorrow by president's signature and they will be able to play in Rio by the cooperation Polish Federation has with FIVB. :D

• So you mean Kurek, Kubiak, Bieniek and Drzyzga arent enough to have a good team? So why not hire others like Grozer, Anderson, Ngabeth, Musavi and others to have a better team. If you hire them tonight, they will get a Polish citizenship tomorrow by president's signature and they will be able to play in Rio by the cooperation Polish Federation has with FIVB. :D

Such an irony from you... Whether you like it or not, Leon is like homeless unlike to others you mentioned. Leon is living in Poland since 2013. Leon has wife and his wife is probably pregnant, he wants to have normal home and family. No one from our federation wanted to encourage Leon just wants and as he said he will do everything to be in our NT as soon as possible...

• France with strong block gets sall advantage :S 12-10...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• what a comeback 8o from 13-10 to 14-14 :D and France won it 17-15 eventually ;(

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game