2015 FIVB World League

• Best match of the year so far. Thank you Brazil and USA :super:
    Lucarelli's spike at the end of third set was just incredible. One of the greatest performance from an OH I have ever seen :obey:
    OH turned OPPs ( Zaytsev, Kurek, Anderson) are way better, talented and joy to watch than pure OPPs.
    Anderson 68% efficiency, 3 blocks, 4 aces , 30 points. :obey:

• Great Game.
    As always my favorite players (Anderson & Lucarelli) were awesome. :thumbsup:
    Nice match between #2 and #3 of my favorite teams ^^

• How many error serves that US made ? Poor Matt, he had a fantastic match but it was not enough to save the team. Sander is not his form as previous year. Both MBs did not work last 2 sets.

• While Anderson was pretty awesome, as almost always. Sander actually doomed team USA today.

This is getting more and more interesting. Funny thing if tomorrow USA will beat France 3:1, you know :D

• I don't know why I am leading yet another discussion with you, it's like listening to a broken gramophone, but let me do it once more very briefly. Every post of yours is linked to Stoychev, either with some weird, off-topic comparison or a quote and it has started to get embarrassing long time ago. I feel like you won't come here and write about stuff unless you have had a dose of Stoychev for the day. For God's sake, he is a great coach, but he is not almighty (and he is well-known for his self-confidence which would never allow him to be the underdog in any situation, regardless of what he says in interviews or how he treats Trento as a lesser title contender). In this interview he also claims that the number of different opinions equals the number of people there are, but you didn't quote that one. Yes, right now I can give you and Stoychev at least 7-8 teams that are better than Bulgaria, so we have no business shortly after top 3, but rather fight with top 10 teams. As we were discussing with Bartek and bella though, things could change dramatically, but I seriously doubt already that Konstantinov is the man to alter this situation. Stoychev mentions the absence of Sokolov and Kaziyski, but these are all big IFs. We don't know if we would beat France with them either, you can't compare two matches in a span of three years. Also, Stoychev, albeit an extremely successful club coach, couldn't in any way handle our NT and had no remarkable results (meaning no semis and no medals) even with Kaziyski, Sokolov, and whoever else he wanted to have. This should make you think that your mentor Stoychev might be wrong sometimes as well. I also enjoyed some games of the NT back then, but nothing more. So he is equally responsible for the missed opportunities by this generation. Sure, he wasn't left by the federation to stay an entire Olympic cycle, we all know most of the things he wanted to develop were great, but he had no results to earn himself more time.

Last, to be patriotic and to be objective are two different things. And you should acknowledge when your opponent gave you little chance to counter simply because they were much better and had spent these last three years working instead of leading internal fights.

Just like Stoychev, I can also have my own opinion.

If you try to talk only with arguments and not getting personal would be very good. It will be sign not only of well formed reasoning, but also proof of having manners.

If you try to be objective you will recognize that Stoychev did what he promised - delivered the team to the Olympics where they got 4th thanks to his work and Camillo's. We beat almost the same looking France with much better game than we displayed in Varna, overall we played on another level which was very easy to see. Winning huge trophies with lack of full squad /Salparov missing 2011, Zhekov 2012/ and with Argentina deliberatly falling from Poland and Poland from Slovakia also had some part of the lack of medals. Btw, with Placi we didn't get medals too, or with Plamen so far. Don't forget Stoychev won most club trophies with full squad in Trentino, he didn't have the same luck in our NT. You are may be right he is overconfident /or me/ but with the same probability you, rugby and Plamen could be underconfident in our team. /or with higher probabillity, to say diplomatically/.

Talking about Stoychev is not so much from patriotism as is from perfectionism. He, Resende and some USA coaches show what it means to make a team play music with their game.

• If USA d France 3-1, Brazil, France and USA will have 1 win, 4-4 in sets so what is next criteria? Little points?

• If USA d France 3-1, Brazil, France and USA will have 1 win, 4-4 in sets so what is next criteria? Little points?

Yeah, Little point difference

• Congrats Italy for that decision about those 4 players even if Italy is nothing without Zaystev.
    Go Poland :thumbup: :thumbup: 6-1 now.

• Awful Serve and Receive from Italy.
    Great Spike from Kubiak on 14th point.
    17-10 now

• Have to say this again but Bieniek is so awesome :thumbup:

Kubiak with perfect ending in this second set :)

• WOW
    official respect for Italy. :obey: :obey: :obey:
    They lost first set awfully 25-15.Awful serve awful attack awful spike awful block awful receive.But they tried harder and finally showed great play in 2nd set.They deserved to win 2nd set but just 2 serve point from Kubiak destroyed them.
    And now the 3rd set it's 20-13 with better serves much better block and acceptable receive and attack

• Geez, I didn't count how many times Kurek was blocked or didn't end his attack, plenty... But in this 4th set finally won the battle with himself. It wasn't his day for sure! Great we made it with 3 points today :thumbup: we're in semis already and can go sleep in peace. I think tomorrow we'll see mostly Konarski, Łomacz, maybe Szalpuk. 4-days marathon so we have to save some energy for saturday and sunday.

Overall, great job in block, especially in the end of 3rd and in 4th set. Too many errors on serve though.

• So weak match... Poland wanted so easy win, one set lost due to lack of contrentration at least win for 3 points and advance. Fate created us the easiest situation. It wasn't expected Italy could lose Zaytsev (I count only him because Travica is weaker than Gianelli, Sabbi/Randazzo not level for starting six) also our players complaied they haven't one day break like others but finally it's our advantage. I still hope tomorrow we will play with better contretration and not to play with reserves and not to give rest for main players. We should fight for 1st place in group and wait for theoretically weaker rival from other group.