2015 FIVB World Grand Prix

• You can watch on Universal Sports with American IP or on Youtube with British IP.

Too complicate. I have no idea how to turn my IP into british. I give up. I hope I can find a link for CHN - JPN and for the USA Team, if I can resist to fall asleep.

• Too complicate. I have no idea how to turn my IP into british. I give up. I hope I can find a link for CHN - JPN and for the USA Team, if I can resist to fall asleep.

It's very easy, just use "Hola" extension for Firefox. Works perfect for me :thumbsup:

That was a very convincing display from Russia and a very unconvincing one from Brazil. I don't think I've ever seen a Brazilian team defending so badly, especially their libero. Brazil looked helpless for most of the match...

• I've never seen Brazilian team with that bad recepction. Suelle is just useless... :gone: :aww: :whistle:

• In the end Goncharova officially with 8 blocks in 3 sets. During watching I had the impression it were even more...Pasynkova really did a good job in late 2nd and 3rd set after a weak start in 1st set. However without Goncharova Russia would be a very average team :S

• In the end Goncharova officially with 8 blocks in 3 sets. During watching I had the impression it were even more...Pasynkova really did a good job in late 2nd and 3rd set after a weak start in 1st set. However without Goncharova Russia would be a very average team :S

Definitely :teach:

• To me Brazil is underperforming so far exept for their MBs. The only other player on high level was Jaqueline, till she has been part of the team.

This schedule is simply terrible. Most of the team rather winning a medal in Panamerican games than World Grand Prix, that's why Dominican Republic focused on the zonal competition, why Ze Roberto sent the best OHs and the starting L to Toronto. USA has wider roster, we can win both the competitions. China sent the B team to the finals. Russia, Italy and Japan have a big chance for medals. Italy and Japan look too weak compared to Russia, USA and Brazil. So I predict USA and Russia for the gold.

• Okay, so who's winning the match?

Russia- Brazil 3:0

• Russia hasn't won a game against Brazil since that epic 2010 WCh final. Without Goncharova Russia would be average team? You write it like now Russia is a great team)) Pretty average, it's Brazil today has been so below par. But if not Goncharova it could be Kosha, Gamova or even Calderon - there are still pool of world class OPPs available. OHs are the problem. Pasynkova today played so much higher from my expectations, so respect!

• Russian commentators said that Malykh has minor injury and not ready to play so that's why Marichev makes such a strange double-sub withy Fetisova

• Russia hasn't won a game against Brazil since that epic 2010 WCh final. Without Goncharova Russia would be average team? You write it like now Russia is a great team)) Pretty average, it's Brazil today has been so below par. But if not Goncharova it could be Kosha, Gamova or even Calderon - there are still pool of world class OPPs available. OHs are the problem. Pasynkova today played so much higher from my expectations, so respect!

Yesterday Scherban and today Pasynkova :D I wouldnt be amazed by Ilchenko's better performance tomorrow.

I noticed Malykh's injury, so good that it's only minor. Yuri used to use Fetisova as OPP sub last year as well, only for some moments.

• I am going to say this. I love Manabe, but the Hybrid 6 is not working.

Japan is not blocking that many balls in these matches. Japan was 9th out of 12 teams in blocks per set. Japan was 3rd in block rebounds, but against the big teams, it is just not working.

On the spiking side, Japan was 10th in Kill% at 36.1% and 6th in Hitting% at 23.9%.

What is more disturbing is that Japan had the most setting attempts per set with these results at 34.55. With that many sets, the ball has to hit the floor.

Bring Araki back (she's named on the 25 list), maybe we'll see her at the World Cup.