2015 European Games - Baku / Azerbaijan - 6/13

• Tokarska and Kakolewska are cheer leaders, right? With this bad performance of Pycia and Bednarek, at least some changes should be given...

• I really don't understand Berenika's decision. :huh: She was classy middle blocker in Fenerbahce but ended as being very average opposite... It seems she really wanted ruin her career.

I disagree, cause she play great season in Italy. She was third best scorer in SerieA1. Even she has better % in attack than Zaroślińska. I think she will be really strong opposite after this season. Italy is the best place for learning. She improve a lot.
    But also she was good middle-blocker, perhaps the best in Poland.

• Tokarska and Kakolewska are cheer leaders, right? With this bad performance of Pycia and Bednarek, at least some changes should be given...

Despite this we are leading 2-1, but I'm not sure we will end with win having these middle blockers.
    Anyway, Pycia serves pretty well, this is the only one element she can do and it's enough. :lol:

• First you must check the stats of previous matches, Pycia played well indeed :box: She was awful with Germany, but in 3rd set today she was great again. In spiker ranking Sylwia is in 3rd place (51,22%) :whistle: Problem is connection with Wolosz, they need time...

But better is lament, because you don't know who she is :lol:

• I disagree, cause she play great season in Italy. She was third best scorer in SerieA1. Even she has better % in attack than Zaroślińska. I think she will be really strong opposite after this season. Italy is the best place for learning. She improve a lot.
    But also she was good middle-blocker, perhaps the best in Poland.

But what are you talking about? Comparing to which performances of Zaroślińska? Zaroślińska the best scorer and attacker of season in domestic league plus she is already checked she can play as a leader in matches at the highest national level. Berenika as attacker is risky. She is not so young and she must have lacks of skills in attacking in stressful situations. Her season in Legionowo before Italy wasn't good. She should have stay as middle blocker, continiue her career in Turkey. For example, I cannot imagine Rasic who resigning from Vakifbank, from being middle blocker and going to play as attacker to one of the weakest teams in Italy or Poland. So weird.

• But what are you talking about? Comparing to which performances of Zaroślińska? Zaroślińska the best scorer and attacker of season in domestic league plus she is already checked she can play as a leader in matches at the highest national level. Berenika as attacker is risky. She is not so young and she must have lacks of skills in attacking in stressful situations. Her season in Legionowo before Italy wasn't good. She should have stay as middle blocker, continiue her career in Turkey. For example, I cannot imagine Rasic who resigning from Vakifbank, from being middle blocker and going to play as attacker to one of the weakest teams in Italy or Poland. So weird.

But she was unhappy playing as MB so i don't think she regret this decision. She will take Miros's place for sure.

• But she was unhappy playing as MB so i don't think she regret this decision. She will take Miros's place for sure.

When Miros will become pensioner yes, she would come back as backup opposite for Zaroślińska of course if there will be no other young attacker talent, but I think it will not happen because we haven't such talented young new faces like our guys team has.
    She wasn't happy doesn't seem like reason but rather like joke. She is not so young but also so irresponsible, she used her women changing mood in her career.

• OMG, another tie-break!

• How many tie-breaks has Poland played so far? Versus Turkey, Germany and now Serbia :whistle:

Great to see Malesevic finally being given a chance to play regularly.

• Nikolic seems injuried and was taken off...I hope she is alright.