2015 / 2016 Transfer News

• imagine Kubiak..he is still playing :)

Thank you for this try to cheer me up, you got the point. Though, you know, these two are two different planets. Kadziewicz accompanied me since a very beginning of my volleyball adventure. Kubiak arrived there when I was already a voleyball madcap. Something just ended for me after Kadziewicz's leaving. But will be ok ;) he's going to be a perfect Polsat Sport expert

Todor Aleksiev and Teodor Todorov are leaving Gazprom Ugra

Talk to Niki Penchev, come to Poland. I would welcome these two with open arms :D But ok, talking serious... Any info, rumours about possible moves?

• But ok, talking serious... Any info, rumours about possible moves?

Lube Treia wants Bernardi as head coach, the only big rumor of the day.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Lube Treia wants Bernardi as head coach, the only big rumors of the day.

Well, I actually asked for the info about Aleksiev and Todorov... but appreciate the one about Bernardi :) didn't know that. I'm curious if he's moving there with Kubiak. Curious what Kubiak is going to do next, at all... Surely no coming back to Jastrzebie what is terrible pity.

• Well, I actually asked for the info about Aleksiev and Todorov... but appreciate the one about Bernardi :) didn't know that. I'm curious if he's moving there with Kubiak. Curious what Kubiak is going to do next, at all... Surely no coming back to Jastrzebie what is terrible pity.

Not Kubiak, only Juantorena, who is already under contract with Treia and has just said goodbye to Hankara with a press conference in which he thanked all the teammates and the stuff, expect Bernardi, why? Perhaps because Osmany knows that he's going to follow him in Italy :rolll:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Sada Cruzeiro renewed with all their players: William (S), Wallace (OPP), Leal (OH), Filipe (OH), Isac (MB), Éder (MB) and Serginho (L), as well as Canadian Fred Winters (OH). Source

No one comes, no one leaves. :white: Winters must've liked it here.

• American setter Kawika Shoji signs in Arkas Izmir.

Shoji is stating today in an interview that it is still "an open question", where he will play next season. Even staying in Berlin is still an option, and everything will be decided after the season.

http://www.morgenpost.de/sport…-mehr-Geld-verdienen.html

• Murilo renew with SESI... Jaqueline goes to SESI either..

• Ambitious Calzedonia Verona (Italian Superlega, 2015-16 Challenge cup) wants to sign Ivan Zaytsev and Micah Christenson.
    Not a bad idea. Let's see who they'll end up with.

Ambitious Calzedonia Verona (Italian Superlega, 2015-16 Challenge cup) wants to sign Ivan Zaytsev and Micah Christenson.
    Not a bad idea. Let's see who they'll end up with.

Zaytsev still have 2 years contract in Moscow and Dynamo's coach said no one is leaving or going so this is just another stupid rumor.

• More news from Brazilian market:

SESI-SP
    is keeping Murilo (OH), as everyone and their parents already know.

Vôlei Brasil Kirin renewed with Luizinho (MB) and announced three new names: Romenian Bogdan Olteanu (OH), Argentinian Demian Gonzalez (S) and Piá (OH). Gonzalez and Olteanu come from Argentinian multi-champion UPCN, while Piá comes from Ziober Maringá.

So we have this as roster for Brasil Kirin:

Gonzalez-Wallace
    Olteanu-Lucas Lóh
    Maurício-Luizinho/Vini
    Tiago Brendle.

Not bad. :super:

• What we only know is that Verona wants Zaytsev, but both him and his agent said that he's going to stay in Moscow until the end of the contract. Therefore, unless Moscow decides to leave him, nothing is going to happen.

• Paweł Wociki (S) from Transfer Bydgoszcz to Indykpol AZS Olsztyn. He'll replace Juraj Zatko.
    Bartosz Bednorz (OH/OP) and Michał Potera (L) are staying in Olsztyn.

Grzegorz Pająk (S) from Effector Kielce to ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game