2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I would choice Ana Starcevic or Kelsey R. for Noavara :)

• i wonder what De La CRuz will do and where she will go.....
    seems she will leave EcV (inferring from the number of the foreigners in the team) ..if i were Guidetti i would transfer DLC for VB
    Naz-Sheilla, Gözde-DLC,Rasiç-Kübra,Gizem :white:

• i wonder what De La CRuz will do and where she will go.....
    seems she will leave EcV (inferring from the number of the foreigners in the team) ..if i were Guidetti i would transfer DLC for VB
    Naz-Sheilla, Gözde-DLC,Rasiç-Kübra,Gizem :white:

Yes that would be nice, but they transfered Hill and i don't think that she would be on bench.. Maybe DLC as Opp or Gozde as receiving Opp

• And Sheilla on the bench...people stop dreaming :gone:

• Good for Imoco. She was great the last season.. Who did they tranfer so far? Alisha, Adams, De Genarro.. What about OHs and OPP?

Ortolani is their OPP, Nicoletti as her back-up and the team is trying to get Hodge and Robinson as OH and Arrighetti as Adams's partner(which sounds so weird, 4 americans in one team is not possible in Serie If I'm not entirely mistaken, anyway if Arrighetti comes, Barazza will be pulled into bench.

• btw what was the problem in not transfering Nikolova to Bursa? im not her fan, i just wonder....

I guess she didn't agree with the salary, otherwise I see nothing to break the verbal agreement. Plus I don't think Joyce Da Silva who's currently transferred in stead of her is such an expensive player. Personally I don't like Nikolova at all.

• I guess she didn't agree with the salary, otherwise I see nothing to break the verbal agreement. Plus I don't think Joyce Da Silva who's currently transferred in stead of her is such an expensive player. Personally I don't like Nikolova at all.

which one would be more useful ,to you?

• which one would be more useful ,to you?

I think for a team like Bursa, Da Silva would fit better, she's not a monster killer like Brakocevic but a good team player, apparently she played a good season in South Korea whereas Nikolova had a bad season especially in Play-offs in Italy.

• I think for a team like Bursa, Da Silva would fit better, she's not a monster killer like Brakocevic but a good team player, apparently she played a good season in South Korea whereas Nikolova had a bad season especially in Play-offs in Italy.

was in south Korea last season ? ohh then it will take some weeks maybe months for her to adapt to european style game.. :whistle:

• I think for a team like Bursa, Da Silva would fit better, she's not a monster killer like Brakocevic but a good team player, apparently she played a good season in South Korea whereas Nikolova had a bad season especially in Play-offs in Italy.

Yes I agree about their current shape, but i dont think Joyce is better than Nikoliva overall.. Nikolovabis a good hitter, she knows where to hut the ball and knows how to tip in spaces too.. Sadlybshe couldn't find her rhythm all season and I agree that Joyce will be better for Bursa right now.. And IMO it is time Nikolova left Italy, she is good enough to play in Turkey, GsD for example or in Baku

• was in south Korea last season ? ohh then it will take some weeks maybe months for her to adapt to european style game.. :whistle:

Yeah, at least she will not have the huge responsibility in attacks she had in Korea :D If I remember right, she even scored over 50 points within one match. :olympia: How insane is that..