2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• any "clear" news on foreigners who praia wants to transfer ?

"clear"...no...there is all this talk among fans about Gozde, but I think mainly cause of what was discussed here in the forum...no real site in Brazil talked about her...not yet at least...I gues we will know better next week.

• "clear"...no...there is all this talk among fans about Gozde, but I think mainly cause of what was discussed here in the forum...no real site in Brazil talked about her...not yet at least...I gues we will know better next week.

Gözde or not....Praira wants to have two foreigners?? Ramirez + another foreigner ,right?

• So much for a big budget for Praia. lol They really don't know how to build a good team. Walewska, Claudinha and Pri Daroit?
    Meanwhile, Macris goes to freaking Brasília of all teams. Sigh.

• i dont know if GsD will invest in the team more for the next season..they will compete in Cev Cup...if they wish to win the league for the next season then they can but for Cev Cup i dont think they will have as a strong roster as the top three..they can make the difference with some young local players instead of middle Melis,OH Ezgi and even libero Nihan.....
    GsD should find a better foreigner oH instead of C. Bosetti like Ana Starcevic from Beşiktaş.... even a local OH could be ok instead like Meslis Durul from Sarıyer ( who is EcV's player), by that,they can use the spot for a good foreigner middle.fe Robin (who could not want to be a bench player in VB) ..i like Bursa's libero Aylin Sarıoğlu..she is a talented libero

• Wolosz has always been very clear, she has chosen Italy and left Poland because she wanted/wants to grow as a player and her opinion isn't changed at the end of the season. True is that Busto won't be able to play an European competition next year (at best it will be the Challange Cup, if the club doesn't receive the wild card for CL) and this could change her mind. It will be interesting to see who will take her place, if she really leaves.

• Wolosz has always been very clear, she has chosen Italy and left Poland because she wanted/wants to grow as a player and her opinion isn't changed at the end of the season. True is that Busto won't be able to play an European competition next year (at best it will be the Challange Cup, if the club doesn't receive the wild card for CL) and this could change her mind. It will be interesting to see who will take her place, if she really leaves.

what about Lloyd ?

• Not clear as well, cause they seem to be interested in Pri Daroit and Michelle, so...Im not really sure.

Actually according to globoesporte they are interested in Suelle and Pri Daroit for the OH position, but I am not sure if they want both or if they want one of them. Anything is clear in Praia... Every year is the same thing, they made purposes for 10 different players from the same position and afterall they sign only with 2 or even less.

They signed with Walewska, so I am not sure if they will hire Fabiana... Maybe she can go somewhere else. Maybe they'll invest in a strong attacker OH.

• Lauren Gibbemeyer retweeting fan's tweet calling her to come to GsD.. interesting

She did the same thing with a fan asking her to play in Brazil...

• Costagrande is leaving VakifBank :) VakifBank doesn't want her anymore

• Polina Rahimova has signed with Toyota Auto Body Queenseis.

I'm surprised by her decision :white:
    For her it's better to go in Italy, Turkey or Brasil because She can improve her attacking ...In Japan and Korea are very small blockers anf she just jump over them, but money is still more important :P

• Hello I'm a fan of volleyball Bergamo, I am waiting to hear news if next year Bergamo signs up to the championship of A1 .. any of you know anything about? I come conflicting reports who says that the company will be taken over by a contractor, other that no sponsor came to help the company .. ?(