Germany - VBL Bundesliga 2015/16

• As I told months ago, Turner is gonna rule Bundesliga. She's so good, even now that she plays as OP.

Yes, she's a very strong player :win: At the moment she plays as OPP because Tabi Love has a problem with abdominal muscles and the coach doesn't want to risk it getting worse, and Schwerin's bench is rather weak this season so playing Turner as OPP in this situation is the best solution.

• I thought Schwerin was slightly more composed and energetic, especially on defense. But for a high number of service errors SSC could have won the match in 3 or 4. When Tabi Love gets to the floor they will be even stronger. I think DSC has some catching up to do so far this season.

• Mancuso on the other hand barely gets a chance to play :S

She started in Dresden's first two matches, both times put up a very weak performance, both times Lisa Izquierdo replaced her and played great, so it's a logic consequence that Mancuso lost her place in the starting line-up to Izquierdo.

• Mancuso on the other hand barely gets a chance to play :S

I don't really like her style of playing and behavior. Last year in Poland she played really well at the beginning and then worse and worse. She looked like she didn't care about the team and the results.

• Looks like the refridgerator she got as best OH in the pre-season tournament in Poland will be pretty much the only prize Mancuso will get in the near future :D

You're probably right :lol:

• The craziest match going on in Münster right now....Potsdam was leading 2:0 and in 3rd set 21:15, lost 3rd set. Then in 4th set Potsdam made 6 points in a row from 9:9 to 15:9, then were leading 18:10. Then Münster made 12 :!: points in a row with Sina Fuchs on serve, but Potsdam gave them a hard time again, Münster escaped to 29:27 and takes the match to tie-break, starting now on http://www.vbl.tv

:cheesy:

• How is Katic playing so far ??

• Schedule for the weekend, all matches live on http://www.vbl.tv

30. Oktober 2015
    19:00 Vilsbiburg - Münster

31. Oktober 2015
    17:30 Dresden - Stuttgart
    18:00 Hamburg - Wiesbaden
    19:00 Vilsbiburg - VCO Berlin
    19:00 Potsdam - Köpenick
    19:00 Thüringen - Aachen
    19:30 Straubing - Schwerin

1. November 2015
    18:00 Straubing - VCO Berlin

• Champion vs Cup winner and vice champion is being played right now (live on vbl.tv), and what a very American match it is. On the one side Bartsch, Mancuso, Slay, Little, on the other side Nichol, Lindow, Robinson. Also a very Dutch match, Dijkema and Schoot vs Stoltenborg, van Daelen and Renkema.

And interestingly, there is not a single German player on court at the moment :white:

• Champion vs Cup winner and vice champion is being played right now (live on vbl.tv), and what a very American match it is. On the one side Bartsch, Mancuso, Slay, Little, on the other side Nichol, Lindow, Robinson. And interestingly, there is not a single German player on court at the moment :white:

And I don't like this, How is this possible that in German league there is no single German player in court ?????
    German Fed. need to do something with this rule. :thumbdown:

• Dresden in the past years always used to have a very German roster because they got good players from their own youth (Tzscherlich, Beier, Ssuschke, Fürst all are from Dresden for example), but the last youth player from Dresden that became really big is Lisa Izquierdo, so with the German players leaving Dresden had no choice but signing foreign players. The good thing is that they have high quality foreign players, and that's the same for most other teams. Some years ago teams rather signed mediocre foreigners than young German players and that's not the case anymore, but there are hardly any young German talents...if there was a limit for foreign players the level of the league would drop drastically.