Germany - VBL Bundesliga 2015/16

• According to the team roster on Potsdam's official site, Nadja Schaus will stay there. Ivonee Montano is listed as MB for next season, Hippe and Schaus as OPP. Lizbeth Sainz is not listed but as far as I know she's supposed to stay.

• what do "waldeinsamkeit" and " Fernweh" mean ?

Are you taking german literature courses? ^^

I have to admit that i had to google for "Waldeinsamkeit", as it is not a common word in todays german language. It was used by german writers/poets of the romantic era (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanticism). It consists of the words "wood" and "lonelyness" and describes how small and tiny the human existance is, contrary to the eternal character of "nature".

"Fernweh" means the longing for far away places and travelling. The opposite would be "Heimweh".

• th

Are you taking german literature courses? ^^

I have to admit that i had to google for "Waldeinsamkeit", as it is not a common word in todays german language. It was used by german writers/poets of the romantic era (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanticism). It consists of the words "wood" and "lonelyness" and describes how small and tiny the human existance is, contrary to the eternal character of "nature".

"Fernweh" means the longing for far away places and travelling. The opposite would be "Heimweh".

thx for the answer..
    im not taking german literature course..i just met these words and it is said that these words dont have exact equivalents in other languages..so i wondered about german users's answer about it..

waldeinsamkeit : being alone in forest
    fernweh : longing for a place where you have never been to..

• First news from Köpenick, on VBL website 5 players are listed as signed for next season: Ann-Marie Knauf, Jessica Göpner, Pia Riedel, Julia Hero and Lauren Barfield.

I'm surprised Barfield didn't move to a better team, she performed very well last season.

• First news from Köpenick, on VBL website 5 players are listed as signed for next season: Ann-Marie Knauf, Jessica Göpner, Pia Riedel, Julia Hero and Lauren Barfield.

I'm surprised Barfield didn't move to a better team, she performed very well last season.

Saskia Radzuweit ? Well, i liked it she come back to Aurubis. Her "Problem" is since last Year not at the club :-)

• Saskia Radzuweit officially back to Hamburg.

This season will be the last season with Aurubis as sponsor. At the moment, it looks like it could be the last Bundesliga season for Hamburg too. According to below article, the management wasn't able to find a potential successor for Aurubis so far.

Imo, the only hope for the club is the bid of Hamburg for the Olympics and that it wouldn't look nice for the bid if the club disappeared. Maybe there will be some political influence.....

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport…-fehlen-500-000-Euro.html

• Schwerin promotes the youngsters Sabrina Krause (MB), Michaela Wessely (S) and Marie Holstein (OPP) from their 2nd team to 1st team for next season.

I'm surprised.
    Well, Michi Wessely can't play next Season for the 2nd Team. So I think that's ok. She can learn from Hanke.
    For the other 2 Girls i think it's better they played 1 Year in the 2nd Team.

• I could imagine that they'll still have a double license and play for 2nd team mainly...but are officially allowed to play 1st league.

If this possible? I don't know. VCO is a own Club or? Well we will see.

Hamburg sings the 23 year old Litara Keil from the Loyola Marymount University.

• If this possible? I don't know. VCO is a own Club or? Well we will see.

For Junior players it's possible. VCO Schwerin is the same as VCO Dresden, an official "talent" team with special rules, that's why Carina Aulenbrock was not allowed to play for them last season, she was too old. Sabrina Krause last season also was in the roster of Schwerin's 1st teams once or twice, Dresden did the same the year before with Steffi Kuhn and in the past when they still had better juniors even many more times with other players.

• Melanie Horn played next Season as second Libero in Hamburg. I hope Dana Cranston play next Season in HH too.

Schwerin signs Tabitha Love