Champions’ League 2007/08

• I am really disapointed with Eczacibasi's loss. I tought that this team, with all his great players, could do much more against Novara. With a 3/0 loss it's almost over for them in this champion's league.

In the other match between Dinamo and Jesi I think the result is quite fair looking to dinamo's roster. Playing with one middle blocker and only 2 spiker it's quite dificult to win at this competition level... I hope that Liktoras will be ok for next week. I prefer to see dinamo next round than Jesi.

• What's wrong with Citakovic, why didn't she play?

Citakovic was sick and did not make the trip to Italy in the last minute. We sure missed her.

I think Eczacibasi paid the price for wrong transfer(s) last night. It is very difficult to win a match when both OHs play with 27%. Noone expects Gumus to be a huge attacking force BUT that was why Haneef was transferred ?( ?(

• Oppa! Stakes are becoming higher!! :box: :lol:

whatever prize you lost :P ı am so sad about eczacıbaşı ;( if we take the first set ı believe we would beat novara.but we lost first set and turkish player lost their control.unfortunately yesterday novara was better then eczacıbaşı.and they beat us.

but despite of that ı still believe we will beat novara in istanbul.ı am sure you know how eczacıbaşı plays at home(remember eczacıbaşı-murcia). and ı hope çitakoviç will get better before the other match.coz çitakoviç so important for eczacıbaşı we need her killing blocks.

and sisam ı don t think so.coz haneef still doesn t show her real performance.ı think we must give to her more chance to play better.

• I have to say that i liked Haneefs performance yesterday, sure she can play better, but for me she was the best in the turkish team. Good block play etc.
    The problem is that there should be another attacker on equal level...
    Novara has Osmokrovic, Valeskhina and Skowronska... if one of them sucks its not that bad still...

• I have to say that i liked Haneefs performance yesterday, sure she can play better, but for me she was the best in the turkish team. Good block play etc.
    The problem is that there should be another attacker on equal level...
    Novara has Osmokrovic, Valeskhina and Skowronska... if one of them sucks its not that bad still...

Haneef hit 27% for the match, has virtually no points in transition (which is why her services were hired in the first place), her defense was non existent and I don't think her blocking was very good either, not that I expected it. However, I did expect a much better attacking performance from her. I will agree though that both of our attackers were subpar last night. It is next to impossible to win hitting 30% at the pins.

• Well, guess what? We are out of chances! The reason Haneef was brought was success in Champions League. What good will it do to Eczacibasi if she starts playing better, say, in a month ?( ?(

' the reason Haneef was brought was success in Championships League.'

no it is not true, yes it was just one of the reasons. if eczacıbaşı didn t bring haneef,eczacıbaşı's championchips in turkish league will get harder and harder.so haneef is not just for championchip league.

and ı think nastja is right,metcalf and haneef was best players of eczacıbaşı in last match.

• YESSSSSSSSSSS

Kalisz just won against the dutchies! (like Konrad and me predicted :D )
    3:2 (19:25 24:26 25:21 25:18 16:14)

Yes, great game by Dzię... ehem...Winiary! ;) :drink: It will be difficult to qualify, but if Kalisz plays 100% (and Barańska plays better than today)- has chances.
    I predicted results of both Polish teams :D You would too, Nastja, if you weren't that generous for Farmutil Piła...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• oh konrad, u watched it?
    so, ill ask what everybody (mainly me) is interested in:
    How was LENA :D good throughout the whole match? looking nice? blocking good? u know, all these basic things ehehe

and yeah... i really hoped that pila would show something against Zarechie, but im just too blinded by polish teams :lol:

• oh konrad, u watched it?
    so, ill ask what everybody (mainly me) is interested in:
    How was LENA :D good throughout the whole match? looking nice? blocking good? u know, all these basic things ehehe

and yeah... i really hoped that pila would show something against Zarechie, but im just too blinded by polish teams :lol:

Of course I watched it :)
    1)good throughout the whole match? - in my opinion in she was good in every set, but 4th and 5th were her best
    2)blocking good? - veeery good, even couple of brilliant single blocks in crusial moments
    3)looking nice? - as always :love: :lol:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Volero wins 3-2 in Cannes.

It was a really good game with a lot of defense. In the first set Cannes played amazingly well.
    Cannes could have win, they were leading 11-7 in the fifth set but 3 bad reception of Yaneva gives the match to Volero.

Mammadova (21 pts), Djerisilo (21 pts) and the libero played great for volero. In RC Cannes side Ravva (26 pts) and Yaneva (18 pts) were the best scorer, Filipova did a great job in blocking (6 blocks) and Fomina show that she is still one of the best libero.

Now everything will be determined by who win in Volero, it will be an exciting game.
    Volero will be the favorite to win again... but if Cannes can play as good as tonight making less mistakes in serve they can qualify.

• Kalizs x Amstelveen and Zurich x Cannes must had been great games!!!!!!!

Well...Zurich x Cannes was a play back to the Top volley semifinal.....hehe...and will have another!!!!Can't wait to see!!!!!

• how about elif ağca? was she play well?

• Elif Agca didn't play in this game... I don't know if she is injured or if Fang prefer playing with Gia Ji Dong as setter.
    The chinese play well... she is not one of the best in this champions league but she takes a lot of risks and that's great to see.

Well...Zurich x Cannes was a play back to the Top volley semifinal.....hehe...and will have another!!!!Can't wait to see!!!!!

Kalizs x Amstelveen wasn't a great game. Winiary slept first two sets and had put to sleep Amstelveen by that. Then Dutch slept next two sets. The fifth set Amstelveen lost in a best tradition of Halle. They had advantage in four points 13-9 and lost 14-16 (((

Cannes x Zurich was a really great game to see... much better than the game in the top volley tournament. Lot of defense and two very combative team. I hope to see an other great match between this two teams next week... with a cannes victory :P