Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Oh thank God Shaw isn't 100% fine, that's a huge relief, they will have to play with De Cecco :lol:

Anyway, yesterday Verona-Ravenna match was the longest ever in Serie A1 since Rally Point System! 162 minutes!

• Shaw had a minor injury. That's all. I have no more info. By the way Bernardi is changing the starting 6 + 1 often lately, in order to give rest to some starters.

• Oh thank God Shaw isn't 100% fine, that's a huge relief, they will have to play with De Cecco :lol:

Anyway, yesterday Verona-Ravenna match was the longest ever in Serie A1 since Rally Point System! 162 minutes!

De Cecco is probably the only Perugia with little rest. I know it is not much but I would love to see James Shaw playing more and give De Cecco a little break.

I remember not liking De Cecco last season but he played so much better during the last phase of FIVB World League after having some time off from the national team. Don't want to see him burn out this early. He seems to be that kind of person. You could tell... His shape from last year is just not good. Looked overweight to me. Now he's much better looking. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Shaw had a minor injury. That's all. I have no more info. By the way Bernardi is changing the starting 6 + 1 often lately, in order to give rest to some starters.

Bernardi tried resting Russell in the Champions League Group Stage Qualification 1st round but it backfired.

Hate to see Perugia losing Aaron again. The offense is just undeniably better with him inside the court.

Now I just want to see Ivan improve hitting at 4. No way Aaron will be rested if he cannot attack in front with more consistency.

For Atanasijevic... I like his back up. Andric is definitely more useful than the Bulgarian they had last season. I saw him digging a ball up. I think that's quite an improvement. That Bulgarian just wasn't ready for the big league. He seems nice though.

I still do not like that Zaytsev has no better reserve. If he does not improve... I think Bernardi will be using Berger and two italian MBs. Podrascanin is not the same player he used to be so it's not that bad with Ricci and Anzani.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Not the best of start for Trentino.

Perugia's serve and block is on point.

#FreeBritney

• From 5-0 to 12-12. Not bad for Trento.

Perugia's not hitting pretty well. Atanasijevic and Zaytsev. Russell is underutilized. Think the MBs outscored the wing hitters.

Trentino is trucking along Perugia a lot. Nice scrappy plays keeping them in the game.

#FreeBritney

• That was a pretty bad decision from Zaytsev. Lmao. He got a double contact trying a back pass to Atanasijevic.

#FreeBritney

• Some aces here and there. Overpasses also. Nice soft cut shot from Zaytsev handing Perugia the 1st set.

#FreeBritney

• Vettori doing a great job. Made some aces but he got blocked too. Even trentino took the lead but Perugias block is above Trentino. Very good serving too. Trentino's serving is not as good. Zaytsev showing quality in front. That's something.

Nice tight second set.

And Zaytsev trying to be smart but looking so dumb with that dump reminding us of his mistake in Belarus. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• De Cecco is not recognizing his percentage attacker. SHAME is going to love it when he'll ask who's not killing the ball in a crucial moment. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• And Dore Della Lunga ends the 2nd set with an ace. Tough luck from Trentino. Just cannot get the ball up when it mattered. Great substitutions by Lorenzo Bernardi.

#FreeBritney

• Perugia is on its way to become most arrogant men's team. I don't know how but even Anzani became unlikeable . Don't ask Zaytsev, who is ready to kill Vettori. Dirty looks, exaggerated celebration after block. :down: :down:

To be quite fair. They are at home. Probably just pumping up themselves and the crowd. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Third set is all about Aaron Russell.

But there was an amazing pipe attack from Podrascanin. That came out of nowhere. Who said only Thaisa or Lucas can do that? :obey:

Third set is still up in the air. Trentino showing some of the class they are known for despite their minnows like standing in superlega. :box:

#FreeBritney

• I had no chance to go to PalaEvangelisti. My girlfriend didn't let me go. :wall:

I don't pay for a streaming, so I have no idea what's going on. :D

It's a very close match if you are not looking at the set wins or set losses. :win:

#FreeBritney

• Zayteev sacrificed his serve for his attacking tonight. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Trentino should've won with that pipe to Hoag but he chose to waste it. :rolll:

#FreeBritney

• Trento should have won this set :sos: They are in full crisis mode . I'm still watching Anzani's after match celebrations right now. 8| I think one of the biggest problems for Trentino is Giannelli's Lanza love. I mean instead of using his opposite, he set Lanza whole match