Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• No goofy naked celebration for Ravenna tonight. God, call me a sinner but I love them for that. :dance6:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Are welcome watching the same match? Buchegger is dead in già feet. Orduna overused him and forgot his best spiker (Poglajen and the middles). Goi in keeping them alive, playing amazing in defence.

In the first set, he forgot Buchegger but when he started to get balls, Buchegger choked big time !
    But didn't Berger touch the net at his spike attempt ? I'm not sure if there was a touch at the end
    And look at Colaci and Anzani (supposed to be nicest players) :whistle: There is really something in the air of Perugia ,that turns this players into arrogant ones

• Wish it was a little different lineup for the semifinal. I'm tired with Trentino-Perugia or Lube-Modena.

It's just a little less tolerable with the CL having Lube and Trentino for the playoff 6. Last year was just so boring with Modena and Lube meeting for the hundredth time. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Referees gave it to Perugia ,What a surprise !

This is very rude and unreal: Poglajen had both his feet on our side of the net after his spike. Not to mention video challenge collapsed when we needed it in the first set and we probably had 2 wrong calls against us.

I'm quite satisfied: Russell was injured, Podrascanin was half injured, Anzani had fever... we still managed to get a quick win.

• I'm just happy Perugia won. lol

Their schedule was already shipwrecked by Ravenna's win. Now it's going to.be match after match after match after match :white: . I wish they had time for rest but it's out of the door. I know Trentino's in the same boat but atleast they aren't as injured as Perugia and probably is considering to fall victim to Civitanova as some last ditch effort to save their scudetto hopes against Perugia. Novosibirsk also have nothing but the champions league to worry for so it's already a complicated fixture for Perugia. :roll:

#FreeBritney

• Scarpetta, I would't put Colaci amongst the nicest on court, to be honest :P
    But considering his 'mature' role in this team, I must say I saw him dragging complaining players far from the net more than once.

Rains, somehow I feel that if may be Trento has a - very remote - chance to pass to the next phase in one of the competitions, that's the Champions: not because it's Lube, but because winning one match and a golden set seems way "easier" than winning 3 matches.

• Everyone tipping Bruno's sets. :white:

scarpetta :drink:

#FreeBritney

• What was that towel throwing moment from Urnaut? Is it just his way of managing his rage or is Modena having internal problems from the inside again? :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Bruno is not playing well but it is understandable Stoytchev won't make changes. Just too many disconnections but I have doubts Penchev could make this better.

#FreeBritney

• Modena making too many mistakes. They should be glad Lube's serve is not going in. Tiebreak.

#FreeBritney

• Sabbi with a back to back net serve that went in as aces. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Bruno is over-using his right side attackers. He need to switch it up. Modena is very lucky but they are not taking the opportunity to create a separation with all those mistakes from Lube's serve. They should be at match point already. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Penchev is taller than Bruno. I wish Stoytchev tried him to block without losing a setter by substituting him with Argenta.

Amazing defense by Lube at 11-10 or 11-11. That shifted the momentum away from Modena.

Sokolov is unstoppable tonight. Sander had a good game. Candellaro saved them with his serve. I think with Lube's errrors on the serve, he got that one right tonight atleast from what I've watched of the game.

#FreeBritney

• Unfortunately I couldn't watch the game (and I probably won't be able to watch Perugia-Trento as well :(), but I'm glad the match was so close, I hope it will be a long and very fought serie!