Italy – Superlega 2017/2018

• Giannelli is very predictable tonight. I think Eder and Zingel need to swap their rotations. Hoag is not attacking very well together with Eder in front.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Castellana Grotte takes the first set 25-23.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I admire you for being able to give a technical comment on Trento after that set :lol:
    Of all you've said I just notice the struggle Hoag had in attack (at least he got better in defense during the set).

We still seem quite off... Despite all Castellana merits, for example in reception.

• Nice set. I thought Trentino had better block defense which give them better opportunities to attack particularly from Hoag and De Pandis Grotte wasn't far off but the ball handling wasn't as sublime and the middle attacks did not hit the intended floor.

#FreeBritney

• Flat ending. Trentino did great with the serve for the last two sets.I wish Trentino played better. Against great attacking middle blockers... they could have some trouble and that's lacking from Grotte.

#FreeBritney

• Vibo Valentia's setter is tragic. Time to give the young reserve some chance if he's going to keep playing like that.

Coscione is the last one to blame. Vibo is a total mess. Weakest libero of the league. Antonov is useless, he's just a good server. Massari is a weak spiker. Presta doesn't belong to this level yet.

Patch is playing his first pro season. He needs some time to adapt. The organization of his club is nowhere close to what he was used to with the USA Team. He's improving game by game. He's playing a lot out of system.

Coscione has to play the whole time far from the net.

Vehrees is doing his job, but he's a MB: he needs the team to pass well to be more involved.

• :obey: De Cecco. Ever since the guy got a little less fat. He's been getting so much better at making decisions. :obey:

#FreeBritney

• Where are you wstching the match?

Monza-Vibo is very boring...

Sportube.

Oh Civitanova is in trouble. I have a feeling they are contemplating what exact lineup to use. Kovar gives you stabilty and an additional Stankovic who is their best MB while Sander gives you more options like the pipe but without Stankovic or Grebennikov. Nasty dilemma for any coach. :white:

#FreeBritney

• It's pay-per-view. I won't pay to watch a streaming. I wish Lega Volley provided a service like Sky or Mediaset Premium for volleyball, then I would gladly pay. :tzz:

• It's pay-per-view. I won't pay to watch a streaming. I wish Lega Volley provided a service like Sky or Mediaset Premium for volleyball, then I would gladly pay. :tzz:

They have a season option and the discount will end this month.

I also hate to pay but those heathens decided to lock the most important matches. :down:

Oh. Aaron Russell is on fire. 19 pts and the match is not over yet.

I think Zayteev is doing better in front but none from his usual blocks and serves. He is doing bad serving right now.

#FreeBritney

• Lube no serve, absolutely zero block. It was expected. Sokolov is making tons of unforced errors, Juantorena can't get any rythym because Christenson is only using him in dificult situations. Again his service turns to shoulder injury form, no pace or strength. I mean how can they select Christenson as MVP :wall: He doesn't change his options when things aren't going well.It is impossible to dominate game when he is the setter, always equal distribution

• I think Sokolov is not ready yet from his injury. Maybe they should put Sander or Kovar as opposite. That could help lessen the load on Juantorena

#FreeBritney

• Aaron is killing it with the serve right now.

And Perugia won. Zaytsev improve his hitting in front. I hope it continues.

#FreeBritney

• Kovar-Stankovic out Sander-Candellaro in
    -
    That was a pretty bad set from Zhukouski.... I dont think Kovar can do something about it.

#FreeBritney

• Christenson decided to give Sokolov the ball and Latina won with a block.

#FreeBritney

• I think it was Zhukouski, who managed to play even worse than Mr. 'Equal distribution no matter what ' Christenson

Medei brought him back for the last point.

#FreeBritney