Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• GS signed Çagla for 3 seasons lol I was hoping for a mid season transfer. Hande is having a very weak offensive game today.

I think GS needs vacation :lol: They could relegate this way, lost vs Karayollari and BJK too... But of course I dont want to talk early, last season they seemed bad too, but then after mid season drastically improved. We're still in early stages of the league.. But this is looking bad.

• i was able to watch the last set..Galatasaray was awful..seems they resisted only in first set..Ataman was just watching the match...

i dont know, maybe Gala should keep playing with setter Nursevil , as a starting setter she can improve otherwise Çağla is causing me to get canser..lol.. seems it will be no easy in VVSL or in Cev Cup for Gala unless they improve significantly

Gala could beat only Çanakkale,Halkbank and Nilüfe B with this game..lol

they are supposed to play much better with the current roster.some other teams having worse rosters are playing better than them!

• Round 4, Results :

THY - Beylikdüzü : 3-0 (29-27, 25-20, 25-23) Stats

Karayolları - Nilüfer B : 3-1 (21-25, 25-21, 25-20, 25-13) Stats

Çanakkale - Halkbank : 3-0 (25-21, 25-21, 27-25) Stats

Eczacıbaşı V - Fenerbahçe : 3-0 (26-24, 27-25, 26-24)Stats  Video

Vakıfbank - Galatasaray : 3-0 (25-23, 25-18, 25-18) Stats  Video

Beşiktaş - Aydın BB : 3-0 ( 25-22, 25-23, 25-14) Stats

Standings :

1 Eczacıbaşı Vitra 14,3 points (4-0)

2. Vakıfbank 12,44 (4-0)

3. Fenerbahçe 9,32 (2-2)

4. Aydın BB 9,3 (3-0)

5. THY 9,3 (3-1)

6. Karayolları 8,5 (2-2)

7. Galatasaray 6,34 (1-3)

8. Nilüfer B 4,46 (1-3)

9. Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI 4,06 (1-3)

10. Çanakkale B 3,52 (1-3)

11. Beşiktaş 3,46 (1-2)

12. Halkbank 2,8 (0-4)

• Round 5, Schedule :

19:00 Eczacıbaşı V - THY TRT Spor

14:00 Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray TRT Spor

15:00 Aydın BB - Vakıfbank

16:00 Halkbank - Karayolları

16:00 Beylikdüzü VI - Çanakkale B

17:30 Nilüfer B - Beşiktaş

• I wish we could watch Aydın BB...

agree...reducing the number of Vitra matches could be a good idea considering they are superior to most of the teams in VVSL

we want to watch Aydın,THY,Beylikdüzü,Beşiktaş,Karayolları more...particularly the matches amongs them

• Gala is much weaker than last season.

Hande < Kosheleva, Boz < Neslihan, Jackson < Jack, Aydinlar < Alikaya.

With the current roster, Gala can not play a fast game like they have done in last two seasons. Vakif's blocks tortured Gala's attackers from the beginning to end in this game. And Vakif only need to serve to Hande as her poor reception is a loophole. Vakif also made many unforced errors, but they still won this game easily. Gala have a lot of work to do if they wanna stay in top 4 at the end of this season.

• Gala is much weaker than last season.

Hande < Kosheleva, Boz < Neslihan, Jackson < Jack, Aydinlar < Alikaya.

With the current roster, Gala can not play a fast game like they have done in last two seasons. Vakif's blocks tortured Gala's attackers from the beginning to end in this game. And Vakif only need to serve to Hande as her poor reception is a loophole. Vakif also made many unforced errors, but they still won this game easily. Gala have a lot of work to do if they wanna stay in top 4 at the end of this season.

i almost agree with you...apparently Alikaya was making a difference for Gala considering the current setters of the team..sure the reception was better when Alikaya was the setter two years ago ( i mean when the OHs were Güldeniz-Leys Duo)..MB Jackson is a good attacking MB,if only she were a better blocker..

Meryem could play much better for sure.(she has had some good performances too) .she didnt seem to be showing her best during the match against Vakıf ..Hande is trying to adapt to the system as a STARTİNG OH which is something new for her.

the fourth position seems to be at stake...two teams at least ,if not more, are ready to challenge Galatasaray : Aydın and THY.

Beylikdüzü and Beşiktaş are also ready to take the opportunity when it is available

• i almost agree with you...apparently Alikaya was making a difference for Gala considering the current setters of the team..sure the reception was better when Alikaya was the setter two years ago ( i mean when the OHs were Güldeniz-Leys Duo)..MB Jackson is a good attacking MB,if only she were a better blocker..

Meryem could play much better for sure.(she has had some good performances too) .she didnt seem to be showing her best during the match against Vakıf ..Hande is trying to adapt to the system as a STARTİNG OH which is something new for her.

the fourth position seems to be at stake...two teams at least ,if not more, are ready to challenge Galatasaray : Aydın and THY.

Beylikdüzü and Beşiktaş are also ready to take the opportunity when it is available

Yes, Aydin looks stronger than I thought. They have three players (2 spikers and 1 MB) from Dominican Republic. Next game vs Vakif is a real test for them.

• Yes, Aydin looks stronger than I thought. They have three players (2 spikers and 1 MB) from Dominican Republic. Next game vs Vakif is a real test for them.

i dont think they can challenge Vakıf with Zhu-Lonneke....first they should do their best to receive on a good level then kill a set at first opportunity..Aydın's receivers are not good enough for Vakıf's serves..Aydın's libero is a weak receiver and i dont think 2 meter- tall Brayelin Martinez can stand Vakıf' serves whole a match..other OH is Ecem Alıcı..They have another foreign OH called Desislava Nikolaeva..letting Desislava play means leaving MB Jineiry out of the court...

so

either OH Brayelin+OPP Gaila+ MB Jineiry trio or Brayelin-Gaila-Desislava trio will be the foreigners on the floor..Who would you prefer ?

THY has better receiving line but Aydın's offense is better..also there is Ruseva factor who is the best blocker of the league currently together with Yasemin Güveli of Karayolları..Jineiry looks weak at blocking according to the accumulated stats

you can check it here : http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=31&PID=69

• It's still the beginning of this season. I have not watched Aydin's game yet. I will have an impression of how good they are after I watch Aydin vs Vakif.

• Guidetti and his wife visited Naz at hospital after Naz had her first baby (a boy). It seems Guidetti really wants Naz to come back. ;)

• Canter any predictions for the 5th week matches? and some analysis, please :)

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• Volley Turkey 1. Youth League Women, starting time in 2 hours: Yukselis Koleji - Izmir Volley

Pick: IZMIR VOLLEY to win @odds 2.37!!!

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• What's the deal with that recent trend of posting betting quotes back and forth? I have received complaints about that as moderator, so I would like to ask everyone to reduce that. I probably can't ask to not write about such stuff when the matches that this thread (or any other relevant thread) is about are concerned, but there is no need for betting quotes of youth matches here :!: