Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• This was a special ocasion because all the others MBs were injuried at that time. I think Adenizia, Fabiana also traveled to Japan, but one of them was on the stands at each game.

• This was a special ocasion because all the others MBs were injuried at that time. I think Adenizia, Fabiana also traveled to Japan, but one of them was on the stands at each game.

Who was injured? I really don`t recall anyone hurt that summer. Carol?

.... Some players asked for some time off as they felt it was not necessary for them to play at Champions Cup and they had already played GP...but Ze Roberto said NO, of course as he wants to win everything at all cost. So they all had to go Japan, but Thaisa was the one that went against his will and she did not go.....Ze Roberto was super pissed so he went ahead and invited Waleuska back as a slap on Thaisa`s face.....that made no sense as he should have given the chance for whichever MB was on the line at that time...Carol? Mayarha? and so on... Fabiana played the whole tournament and was named MVP.....even Wal and Gataz got more playing time than Adenizia did.

• Yes, Ze Roebrto is such a mean person

Resultado de imagem para devil

• Yes, Ze Roberto is a terrible person....he just called Dani Lins out for her WCH performance on live TV....absolutely embarrassing for her and even more for him.

For those who does not understand Portuguese Ze Roberto basically tells Dani Lins " You are fucking it up just like you fucked it up in the WCH and we all know how that ended" ..

• i don't get why the coach of pinheiros doesn't use kelsie payne more. she's the 3rd OPP of that team, he's using mari casemiro as starting OPP and lorrayna as backup. payne looks like she would be killing everything they set her...

I guess they count on Herrera more, as she's playing as non-receiving OH and therefore Mari Cassemiro is needed as a receiving OPP. What I don't get is why they use Payne one day and then Lorrayna the next one, it's always switching around.

• According to USA Volleyball Payne was released on 16 october. I guess it's a mistake on the trasnfers list.

Yeah, she's still with Pinheiros.

saishuu, i think it depends on the rotation. both herrera and mari are passing (as is clarisse) but they switch on and off. also depending on when herrera is struggling.

You're right. I checked the stats so far and Herrera only passed 9 balls total the last two games, possibly whenever there's a double sub or when Mari Cassemiro gets benched for a real OPP (as it happened in the game against Fluminense).

By the way, so far Payne has a ratio of 10/38 spikes all games combined, so she's not that reliable yet. She has her moments though.

• Yes, Ze Roberto is a terrible person....he just called Dani Lins out for her WCH performance on live TV....absolutely embarrassing for her and even more for him.

For those who does not understand Portuguese Ze Roberto basically tells Dani Lins " You are fucking it up just like you fucked it up in the WCH and we all know how that ended" ..

He never used the world "fuck". Stop lying.

• whatever, dude, i don't like ze, yet from the video above, it seems like an intense conversation between coach and player. whatever he said, she doesn't seem upset. you are just trying to create more drama.

as always...

Zé has been working with Dani for years, they clearly know each other and Zé knows what he can do to motivate her. She is playing in his team at this point in her career after all.

• whatever, dude, i don't like ze, yet from the video above, it seems like an intense conversation between coach and player. whatever he said, she doesn't seem upset. you are just trying to create more drama.

She does not seems upset?? LOL....look at her reaction and look what she said... She was super upset. Read the comments below the video and you will see what hundreds of fans are saying.... I`m trying to create drama? Seems like the drama queen here is u...anyways I`m adding u to my blocked list, u r just such a useless user that only comes up with stupid questions and never provides any insight.....bye

• ROUND 3

AUDAX/Osasco 2x3 E.C. Pinheiros stats video

Osasco: Hooker (OPP) 18, Leyva (OH) 16, Walewska (MB) 13;

Pinheiros: Mari Cassemiro (OPP) 18, Aline (MB) 15 -9 blocks-, Herrera (OH) 15;

MVP: Clarisse (OH)

Curitiba Vôlei 3x0 Vôlei Balneário Camboriú stats

Curitiba: Priscila (OH) 17, Julieta Lazcano (MB) 10, Paquiardi (OH) 9;

Camboriú: Ivna (OH) 17, Adri (MB) 9, Ariele (OH) 8;

MVP: Priscila (OH)

BRB/Brasília Vôlei 0x3 DENTIL/Praia Clube

Brasília: -

Praia Clube: -

MVP: Fernanda Garay (OH)

São Cristóvão Saúde/São Caetano 0x3 SESC-RJ stats

São Caetano: Fernanda Tomé (OH) 20, Dayana Segovia (OPP) 11, Fê Ísis (MB) 5;

Rio de Janeiro: Yonkaira Peña (OH) 16, Kosheleva (OH) & Mayhara (MB) 12;

MVP: Kosheleva (OH)

Fluminense F.C. 2x3 Hinode/Barueri stats video

Fluminense: Thaisinha (OH) 19, Pri Daroit (OH) 18, Joycinha (OPP) 17;

Barueri: Skowronska (OPP) 23, Maira (OH) 16, Milka (MB) 12;

MVP: Dani Lins (S)

SESI/Vôlei Bauru 1x3 Minas Tênis Clube stats video

Bauru: Diouf (OPP) 16, Yoana Palacio (OH) 12, Valquíria (MB) 10;

Minas: Carol Gattaz (MB) 14 -87%-, Gabi (OH) 13, Natália (OH) 12;

MVP: Carol Gattaz (MB)