2018 FIVB Men's Club World Championship (11/26 to 12/2)

• Trento's counter attack is a bit messy but defense is finally improving.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Rossard is by far Resovia's best player. He's still growing a lot since first appearing in the world stage. I'm curious to see if any big team will take him next season.

Every OH is scoring season high against Bruno-Simon block .

Uros Kovacevic, Ngapeth,Urnaut and every OH of Superlega .It will be better to judge him in other matches

• Every OH is scoring season high against Bruno-Simon block .

Uros Kovacevic, Ngapeth,Urnaut and every OH of Superlega .It will be better to judge him in other matches

He's also been Resovia's sole standout in PlusLiga. I'm not talking exclusively about this tournament.

• Both Kliuka and Volkov have to play good, otherwise Fakel is gonna struggle in this match.

• Fakel now have better spacing for reception. Let's see the improvement with their game.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Volkov.

:gone:

#FreeBritney

• Both Volkov and Kliula struggled with the reception today. If they lose, the poor reception is the key

• You know who Volkov reminds me of? Those annoying brats in Hollywood movies who make you keep rooting against them throughout the entire film. I always think "this guy needs to fuck off" when I come across one of them. It's no different with Volkov.

• You know who Volkov reminds me of? Those annoying brats in Hollywood movies who make you keep rooting against them throughout the entire film. I always think "this guy needs to fuck off" when I come across one of them. It's no different with Volkov.

Volkov is the kind of the guy with strong personality. I'm ok with that. The only thing that bothers me is Volkov's jump serve, weird pose with much power on forwarding direction, but not enough on height. That's why his jump serve has a high error rate.

• Kliuka is horrible today. Reminds me of one of his worst matches in WCH 2018

• Udrys is nearly unstoppable and Trento is blocking him well.

#FreeBritney

• Kliuka's errors are getting too hard to stomach for this set and I also think Udrys' defense is pretty terrible for an opposite.

#FreeBritney

• I would think Bogdan could help in the reception but Fakel coach didn't use this possibility.

#FreeBritney

• An easy win for Trentino.

Fakel's reception and unforced errors are terrible.

• An italian final.

Wow. I was a little hopeless for this scenario after the reports about Russel's condition but Trento came through.

This was probably Vettori's best match in a long while. Glad he didn't sucked. I couldn't even criticize him tonight. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• this mens Wch was a mess... I did not enjoy it tbh. Yes it had upsets and unbelievable comebacks, but none of them were fun to watch. Well at least Kazan doesn't win a major tournament again I guess? Hoping for a more fun tournament with the womens.