2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Ain't nothing wrong with praising and spreading love, if you think my posts are repetitive that's cool, I'm not perfect either.

Less negativity, more fave players is what I say! :drink: we should focus on the good more.

Well, then nothing negative in saying how well Ebrar is playing as opp😘

I don't wanna sound like crovolley, but Italy plays better with pietrini on court instead of sylla

• Pietrini and sylla at the same time on court?😱 What mazzanti is really thinking?

• Cansu win over against danesi?😂 Who would expect that?

• Pietrini saved that monica save

• People are really exaggerating Ebrar.

Fist bump is sooooo rude ;( like chill lmao

Many volleyball players have said btw that the amount of emotion that is unacceptable for volleyball players is bizarre especially when ppl are silent when it happens in every other sport basically. I find it rude only when its a personal attack, cursing, physical etc. those should be banned indeed not emotion in general.

You can't except everyone to act like cute perfect female robots because thats your ideal image.

• Everybody in starting 6 of turkey are very dangerous servers

• Is Italy even trying? They look like they don't want to play. Everything is a mess.

Turkey is celebrating every point as hell, it looks like they've been waiting for this for quite some time.