Request: Panam Games Final CUB-BRA

• I wanna the final too...this is a grat match....Cuba won 3-2 over Brazil...
    Please..Justyna, Colossus or other...if you post the matches..we shall very happy....

• Brazil has been having trouble at semifinals and finals...

They could have won this one as well as the World Championship and the last semifinal of the Olympic Games....

I'm very sad!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

• I was there :cry2:
    If no one can upload the match, then I post the videos I made at the gym...

• BRA:
    fofao
    waleska sheila sassa fabiana paula
    libero: fabi
    on the bench
    mari
    erika
    thaisa
    carolina
    regiane

jackeline was dismissed because of a doping problem.

During the closing ceremony (according to brazilian media) cuban players showed disrespect for brazil in the moment the brazilian players were receiving their silver medal, and then Cubans did refuse to give any press interview. It seems that the old rivalry (in and out of the court) between these two teams is getting bigger.

• Quote from "xopxeech"

BRA:
    During the closing ceremony (according to brazilian media) cuban players showed disrespect for brazil in the moment the brazilian players were receiving their silver medal, and then Cubans did refuse to give any press interview. It seems that the old rivalry (in and out of the court) between these two teams is getting bigger.

Well, Brazilian public booed the national anthem of Cuba...
    The rivality between Brazil and Cuba in the volleyball is very strong, during the match Paula and Carrillo had an disagreement too.

• Quote from "LothiePG"

Well, Brazilian public booed the national anthem of Cuba...
    The rivality between Brazil and Cuba in the volleyball is very strong, during the match Paula and Carrillo had an disagreement too.

ooooo, i see, thats a bery big rivary cos theres no more chance in gp to see these team together

luckily, these two will not meet in gp 8)

• Sorry for the late reaction, but this news hurts me a lot :cry2: Can anyone share this video to us please..

One question: Did Jaqueline Carvalho played on this tournament?

Thanks so much!

• Quote from "Matthias"

Jaqueline was not allowed to play because of a doping suspension.

Oh my God! :cry2: Why did she do that? Until when will she be suspended?

• She used a natural product against cellulite ( :roll: ) and did not realise that some forbidden substance was in there. But as this substance is in many products and does not improve the athlete's performance it was a minor case of doping and she was suspended only for 60 days.

• Thanks Matthias for the update :)

Hmm.. Did you mean she didn't know that there's an forbidden substance on that natural product that she take? Is she inocent on her action or not? Who caught her and how?

Thanks in advance :)

• She said she didn't know, but it's her statment. Jaqueline was caught in the dopping exam after one of the matches Jesi x Perugia in the finals of Italian Champ, I guess it was after the second one, i'm not sure...

I don't think she'll be judged, I mean, to be cleared or not, she'll only stay away for some time and come back, I think she can be back after August.