Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• I like watching tennis and he's a coach and commentator. I enjoy his comments but I've unfollowed him after being aware he was supporting Bolsonaro in the presidential elections. But yesterday I was watching some parts of Mara's instagram live and recognized him. But the connection seemed really random for me, so I searched for his instagram and there were both pictures of Mesquista and Mara.

that's next level lmao props for the stalking skills, bless

• also Barueri seems to be going the Club Italia route even further this next season, which might be pretty cool. other than Maira, I think all their players are gonna be U23 girls. Jacke, Kenya, Diana, Karina, Lorrayna, Lorena, Kisy (?), Nyeme, etc.

• I dont know where Juma will play next season.

• i know, but like mesquita, they both can play as OH or OPP. i meant it means more options for the coach. but they need to improve passing.

pinheiros coach btw tried everybody as OPP, not just lorrayna & karina, but also clarisse & priscila (as receiving OPP). i think only paquiardi didn’t play as OPP.

I hope nowhere

you guys are so mean (you too, saishuu). :cheesy::lol::rolll:

• Barueri seems a more balanced team for next season. They will literally count with every player on their roster. Last season it was only all about Double sub with Jaque and Kisy and the fight between Diana and Lays for a spot in the starter team.

Maira, Glayce, Katina and Basso??

Great combo of OH.

• Barueri seems a more balanced team for next season. They will literally count with every player on their roster. Last season it was only all about Double sub with Jaque and Kisy and the fight between Diana and Lays for a spot in the starter team.

Maira, Glayce, Katina and Basso??

Great combo of OH.

i'd forgotten about glayce lol but they got basso too? if so, it's indeed good that they have more options this time.

mdacs voloch said maira is staying I think.

• I dont know where Juma will play next season.

I'm not sure if they will have Basso.

Me neither haha

• How about mayany?

Hope she finds another team... dont know who team would fits better from her. Maybe Sesc?

• I hope 3 foreign players will help to rise up this league

It was one of the worst leagues in many years, two best Brazilian players are not playing here.

NT doesn't have good year too, "older"players needs to keep playing for keep this league at least some how interesting. :(

• I hope 3 foreign players will help to rise up this league

It was one of the worst leagues in many years, two best Brazilian players are not playing here.

NT doesn't have good year too, "older"players needs to keep playing for keep this league at least some how interesting. :(

I kind like a lot this Season. So far its was not for me like the worst league in many years.

• It's not that "older player needs to keep playing".. most of them are in AMAZING FORM, they would play in any league the way they are playing, like Piccinini last season.. We don't have amazing prospects like we used to, I agree, but it's not like "oh boy we don't have players so we need to use this 35 y player who are far from their best"... Gattaz's last 3 seasons were the best of her entire career, and she is, what, 38? Juciely is playing at her best for almost all her stint as SESC player, and she will be 40 in December... And what about Thaisa? One could say that she is the best MB in the world right now.. Jaque is doing well, Dani Lins had a really solid season...

Okay, we have this atrocity that is Sheilla playing in Minas, but she's really an exception to the norm...

About being interesting, it wasn't one of the best seasons in terms of quality, especially because it's impossible to match that well-oiled machine that was Minas last season... but this season was the first time in years that we had competition for the top spot (most of the recent years it was Rio + 1 or Praia + 1). The playoffs would be completely unpredictable, you wouldn't be able to say that some team was the main favorite, no more one team bossing the others.. and i think this made this season pretty interesting

• Yes but all this girls could retire next season for two max and you would have HUGE drop in quality of your league.

The new players are not impressive at all. :(