French NT 2019

• Kevin Tillie may be their best hitter after N'Gapeth but he's the weakest receiver.

In 2017, Trevor and Lyneel + N'Gapeth in the final stage worked. Why not go with that line-up that won you GOLD in BRAZIL?

• The downside of Tillie, Le Goff and Lyneel not being with the team is that we won't know what is happening with team yavbou. :sos:

:teach: Let it be a rule that at least 1 of the 3 mentioned above should be with the team.

• club teams for 2019/2020

Serie A - Italy

Barthélémy Chinenyeze - Valentia

Timothée Carle - Valentia

Trévor Clévenot - Milano ????

Yacine Louati - Monza

Luka Basic - Milano ????

Jean Patry - Latina

Jenia Grebennikov - Trentino

Stephen Boyer - Verona (to be confirmed)

Serie A2 - Italy

Jonas Aguenier - Monini Marconi Spoleto ????

Superleague - Russia

Earvin N'Gapeth - Zenit Kazan

Plus Liga - Poland

Benjamin Toniutti - Zaksa

Antoine Brizard - Onico Warsaw ???

Kevin Tillie - Onico Warsaw

Julien Lyneel - Jastrzębski Węgiel ????

Ligue A - France

Axel Truhtchev - GFC Ajaccio Volley

Daryl Bultor - Arago de Sete ????

Raphaël Corre - Chaumont Volley

Nicolas Rossard - Tours VB

Gildas Prévert - Rennes VB

Kévin Kaba - Montpellier UC

Benjamin Diez - Montpellier UC ????

Bundesliga - Germany

Nicolas Le Goff - Berlin Recycling Volley ????

CVL - China

Kevin Le Roux - Beijing

Division 1 - Turkey

Thibault Rossard - Fenerbahçe

• Trevor showed-up.

Top Scorer :super:

• TOP SCORER

Timothée Carlé

• Happy Birthday Trevor:drink:

• team Yavbou 🥰😍🤩🥰

• French TQO Roster

Setters

Benjamin Toniutti

Antoine Brizard

Receivers / Forwards:

Earvin NGapeth

Trevor Clevenot

Julien Lyneel

Kevin Tillie

Central:

Kevin Le Roux

Nicolas Le Goff

Daryl Bultor

Barthelemy Chinenyeze

Liberos:

Jenia Grebennikov

Nicolas Rossard

OPP:

Jean Patry

Stephen Boyer

• Trevor Clevenot Interview

Titularized, the receiver-striker of the Blues feasted on the success against the United States, Friday night in Tours (3-0).

Guillaume Degouletupdated on August 3, 2019 at 2:34 pm

"Trévor Clévenot, the team of France signed against the Americans (25-22, 25-18, 25-18)a nice performance that clears a lot of doubts,

right?

Yes, we put a lot of intentions and belief in everything we did. This was seen on our block-defense. We did not lose a lot of points in defense. We were there, always touching or slowing balloons. Exactly our game, actually. And, frankly, it feels good to play like that a week before the Olympic Qualifying Tournament ( from August 9 to 11 in Gdansk, Poland, against Slovenia, Poland and Tunisia, live on The Team). This gives us a lot of confidence for the future. It is important. We must continue to refine the small details because, there, it will be super complicated.

We also saw a lot of positive attitudes during the three sets, a lot of encouragement towards each other. This is also what the coach, Laurent Tillie, asked you during the briefing.

Completely. The idea is to release again this group trust that has always been our strength. This was felt on the ground. Even though there were individual mistakes, everyone agreed. In addition, we go back physically. It's super positive, really.

You also seem to have taken the thick, too, in the game of the Blues. You confirm ?

I'm trying, anyway!). I try to bring serenity, to be complementary with this team. There are "big arms" like Stephen (Boyer) , Earvin(Ngapeth) or Jean (Patry) and you have to let them work. I play differently. Everyone must accept his role. That's how we will win. "

Source: lequipe.fr

• I remember Thibault Rossard will replace Nicolas Rossard. One of OHs will be as the substitute libero.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I remember Thibault Rossard will replace Nicolas Rossard. One of OHs will be as the substitute libero.

Yes, Thibault is included.

Someone from the Qualifying thread confirmed this.

FFVolley changed their roster as well.

• Le Roux saved L. Tillie's ass 😤😤

• happy Bday Thibault 🍾🍷🎂🍰🧁

• maybe it's time for L. Tillie to trust his younger players a little bit more.

I will understand if he will prioritize them until they qualify for the Olympics. But after Tokyo, he should consider his roster's older players. if they are still needed. He can also retire with them. 😂

Paris 2024 (rough estimate on their age)

Trevor Clevenot (30)

Thibault Rossard (31)

Antoine Brizard (30)

Timothee Carle (29)

Jean Patry (27)

Bart Chinenyeze (26)

Stephen Boyer (23)

Daryl Bultor (28)

Retain Jenia (34), maybe N'Gapeth still has it at 33. Le Roux and his peers are way over 30 by then.

• I don't know if Chinenyeze's batch or those after his are doing well, haven't heard of any accomplishments. Unlike Trevor's batch and K. Tillie's group.

• I've read that there was a very serious fight between Boyer and Ngapeth and players now refuse to have anything to do with each other, including playing together. Is it true? Italian sources mentioned a Zidane-style headbutt and a punch to the teeth.:what: