US NCAA Women's VB

• Cincy vs Penn State can be a nice Game and if Minnesota beat the Gators? I'm not sure.

I agree on Minnesota vs Florida. I like Minnesota, but they are a unstable team, especially in serve receive. If Florida has good service pressure, they are able to beat Minnesota.

When Perdue has a good day, can they upset Baylor?:/

• Illinois and Brigham Young were in the 2018 Final Four; both teams have already been eliminated this year. So not the same. A huge upset happened already!

And Illinois and BYU were defeated by the same team. Great performance of Utah in the tourney so far!

• And Illinois and BYU were defeated by the same team. Great performance of Utah in the tourney so far!

Yes, Utah plays a very good Season. They have with Drews and Koerber two really good OH and Ka'aha'aina is a solid Setter.

But now is End of the Trip :/

• Someone has a working stream for ESPN3? I can't find one:(

• Wisconsin beat Texas A&M pretty simple in 3 sets.

• Kentucky playing really good volleyball right now!:super: How can they have lost the first 2 sets??(

• Is White going to play professional? I think she has the potential to become an all round outside hitter!

• Is White going to play professional? I think she has the potential to become an all round outside hitter!

Hope it. She is really good.

Karch Kiraly says that he think that Hollann Hans from Texas A&M play Pro Volleyball. I saw her not so often

• Kentucky lost in four sets against Washington. Baylor and Washington will play against eachother for a spot in the semi final.