EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I am sure he is a good man with very good intentions but so far he did not do anything to prove Sweden advanced a lot under his time. He is lucky that Bella is there, without her the team would be same as usual. Only players that looked fine in last round were wing players and guess what, all of them played abroad. Middles and setter played in Swedish league and actually graduated from RIG (the school where Ettori is training youngsters). In order to see if he did a good job with the Swedish NT, we need to wait a bit more.

Sweden desperately needs a good setter and at least one good MB. But still I believe Sweden can pull an Azerbeijan with Haak. She is way better than Rahimova, so why not?

• We already know 4 qualified teams:greece,Spain,Eslovaquia and Belarus

Today we have matches

The interesting ones: Bosnia vs czechia and sweden vs ukraine

• bad start from sweden

Melyushkina 😍 amazing MB giving some monster blocks to haak

And I totally forgot about her,what kraiduba isn't there

She's so good

• sweddn 2-1

The setter terrible,almost lose because of her

Also I'm super dissapointed about anisova,she did great in the finals of russian league and in NT awful display

• amazing match now

Bosnia smashed czechia in 1 set

I tought it gonna be an easy win by czech

I think bosnia made like 5 or 6 blocks this sets and boskovic even isn't there

• Czechia won 2 set so tied

i like new bosnia opp is the same or better than boskovic that should have show a better level imo

czechia miss vincourova cause the new setter is messy

• yesterday eslovenia losed a set to latvia

Wow they are really f.cked up

Today they met czechia in one of their last chances

• Guys Guys

It seems Bosnia now is qualified to Eurovolley or someone correct me

Slovenia just lost to czechia 3-0 and bosnia have better set ratio,even if slovenia win in tomorrow match by 3-0 they won't pass them

The set lost to latvia yesterday cost them a lot

• Wait, wait. Bosnia still needs to play against Latvia. They might lose it.

• If Bosnia beats Latvia 3:0 today they're qualified, otherwise Slovenia still has a chance.

• If Bosnia beats Latvia 3:0 today they're qualified, otherwise Slovenia still has a chance.

Yeah I forgot about that match,I tought it was played

I'm rooting for bosnia,i was rootibg for alovenia but this poor presentationa makes me dislike the team

Also to make erzen play with this right hand in bad shape...i didn't like it

• I'm watching the switzerland vs belarus

Interesting what swiss team did at 1 set,they played good and tie with belarus and without kunzler and storck

I didn't realize maja wasn't there cause the other opp is really similar to her and good,nextsets they were crushed but still

Really promising and optimistic the developpment of switzerland,I didn't knew that girl perkovac and I love her,really really good

I hope this girl go abroad to germany or france and also in european to schottroff be there,idk why she waan't here