EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• greece 13-4 austria

Greece is playing with the second team

S:Vergidou

OPP: Anthouli

OH: Kosma, Chantava

MB: Kalatandze, Polinopoulou

L: Rogka

• what happened to the finland vs eslovaquia?

It was scheduled 20:30

• Covid cases in team FIN. That means Slovakia has won it 3-0

Didn't finland play yesterday? How they allow their rivals to play today? I hope they did a test for today

And I hope everything is OK

• Now it's oficial

Bosnia have qualified to Eurovolley 😍

Let's go begic

• Didn't finland play yesterday? How they allow their rivals to play today? I hope they did a test for today

And I hope everything is OK

Yes, they did play yesterday. I am not sure if CEV has any official rules for such cases, but now I am really afraid that whole EuroVolley might look like that.

• maybe it isn't the best moment to have multiple host

Imo the norway team infected at travelling and maybe finland

Make in a bubble don't guarante it ginna be 0 infection cause we saw in cl but it's more controlled

• 'Team Chosen by ORG'? Does it mean each host country can pick one team? That's weird to be honest.

• Really good match for france

losing both Opp and still playing tie with hungary is good

I'M very dissaoointed by fidon,playing in high level league in top team and shaky receive and unstable

I like arbos,she only play in spain but seems more steady,now she's as Opp

• good good match now

Hungary 2-1 france

Cazaute this girl is amazing,she should have already+20 points and best player now,I hooe she get time court in Chieri but difficult with those 3 good OH they already have and hope she can develop her passing thats her weakness

And fidon was finally replaced by young ratahiri 19 yo and is the same,shame fidon .....

France was leading 23-20 and loses,the receive is their weak point...if not they would have won it by 3-0

• And fidon was finally replaced by young ratahiri 19 yo and is the same,shame fidon .....

I watched an interview with her today. She said that she missed a long period of the season because of the arm injury. After that, she needed to rebuild the muscles and basically learn from the beginning, how to spike and serve using that arm. I didn't know her injury was so serious, but looks like she's afraid to be injured once again.

You probably don't know her, but there was promising polish opposite - Anna Podolec. She also injured her arm. After some time, she hurt it again and later had mental barrier to spike with full power. Podolec said multiple times that she though about the arm every time she needed to spike the ball.

• and france win

Without gicquel and fidon playing bad

Amazing ratahiry,she replaced fidon,was so so and this 5 set she outshadow cazaute,made 5 or 6 points herself...great prospect

I like also setter respaut...always remember me vicky mayer

Brava france 👌👏👏👏

• I watched an interview with her today. She said that she missed a long period of the season because of the arm injury. After that, she needed to rebuild the muscles and basically learn from the beginning, how to spike and serve using that arm. I didn't know her injury was so serious, but looks like she's afraid to be injured once again.

You probably don't know her, but there was promising polish opposite - Anna Podolec. She also injured her arm. After some time, she hurt it again and later had mental barrier to spike with full power. Podolec said multiple times that she though about the arm every time she needed to spike the ball.

Yeah today she only made 2 points in attack

i hope she can get better

• I watched an interview with her today. She said that she missed a long period of the season because of the arm injury. After that, she needed to rebuild the muscles and basically learn from the beginning, how to spike and serve using that arm. I didn't know her injury was so serious, but looks like she's afraid to be injured once again.

That sounds excruciating. I don't think she should be forcing herself too much but it's a real dilemma how much of the affected part can be maximised during play without straining it again.

• And it finish with slovenia winning from bosnia at home

even if bosnia was already qualified,interesting slovenia reaction with all bench

I think it's gonna be the final of silver league so

• Martha Anthouli, the 17-year old and 204 cm tall hyped-up talent representing Greece, delievered a quite stunning, mindblowing performance against Austria from a statistical standpoint. Being the game's topscorer by quite a stretch, she scored 19 pts in attack in only three sets while hitting with 59% efficiency rate. Perhaps even more impressively, she managed to escape a single attacking error or fault albeit loading the artillery 32 times. Here is full stats from the game: https://www-old.cev.eu/Competi…hStatistics.aspx?ID=40611

According to a former Soviet NT legendary player, I don't remember her name atm, Anthouli is a genuine prospect, and it will be intriguing to follow her development in the upcoming years.

• I hope she became so good

She can be as stysiak,they have almost the same height