Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Also Kasia Połeć will have surgery, so Chemik looks like a hospital this season :white: Now Indy Baijens will have for sure much more time on a court.

• bad luck for chemik

Didn't they consider to have another foreigner?

• bad luck for chemik

Didn't they consider to have another foreigner?

There were rumours that they were finalising contract with foreign OH but there is no news about it anymore so idk what happened. I don’t think they will hire another MB, they have three solid players on this position anyway.

• There were rumours that they were finalising contract with foreign OH but there is no news about it anymore so idk what happened. I don’t think they will hire another MB, they have three solid players on this position anyway.

Yes I know

I meant instead of salas that was injured

• Right now there is match Chemik Police - DPD Legionovia and commentator said that Chemik will hire two young players to help them with trainings (probably MB and OH) and one OH who also can play as OPP. He also said Chemik wanted to hire Celeste Plak for this season but she refused so they hired Brakocević and for sure Celeste won’t join them as a replacement for Salas so the rumours are not true.

• Żurawska is injured too? What a bad luck :what:

Yes, she is. I don't think it's something really serious but she also wasn't able to play last week in Novara.

• Right now there is match Chemik Police - DPD Legionovia and commentator said that Chemik will hire two young players to help them with trainings (probably MB and libero) and one OH who also can play as OPP. He also said Chemik wanted to hire Celeste Plak for this season but she refused so they hired Brakocević and for sure Celeste won’t join them as a replacement for Salas so the rumours are not true.

I like that she refused car brako is better

But she can come to a replacement

She said she could came back at January

• I like that she refused car brako is better

But she can come to a replacement

She said she could came back at January

For sure no, Chemik’s president said that they are not talking with her and there were just rumours about her joining Chemik.

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Radomka Radom 1:3

MVP: Bruna Honorio

Dascalu 21, Bidias 14, Żurowska 14 /// Honorio 23, Johnson 23, Twardowska 15
    —————————

BKS Bielsko-Biała - ŁKS Łódź 3:2

MVP: Katarzyna Wawrzyniak

Orvosova 28, Kazała 18, Szlagowska 13 /// Zaroślińska 24, Kalandadze 17, Alagierska 16

• Standings after 12 rounds:

1. Developres Rzeszów 32 points*

2. Budowlani Łódź 28+

3. Radomka 24*

4. ŁKS Łódź 23

5. BKS Bielsko-Biała 19*

6. Legionovia 17

7. Chemik Police 17***

8. MKS Kalisz 16*

9. #VolleyWrocław 9*

10. Pałac Bydgoszcz 8**

11. Joker Świecie 7*

12. PTPS Piła 4++

++ two games more

+ one game more

* one game less

** two games less

*** three games less

Schedule for next week:

Dec 9, #VolleyWrocław - Pałac Bydgoszcz, 18:00, IPLA [Free]

Dec 10, Legionovia - BKS Bielsko Biała, 18:00, IPLA [Free]

Dec 12, PTPS Piła - Pałac Bydgoszcz, 17:00

Dec 12, Radomka - Chemik, 20:30, TV

Dec 13, Developres - Budowlani, 20:30, TV (I guess it will be postopned due to Covid)

Dec 14, Legionovia - #VolleyWrocław, 18:00, IPLA [Free]

Dec 14, BKS Bielsko Biała - MKS Kalisz, 20:30, TV

• Joker Świecie - Budowlani Łódź 0-3 (-23, -14, -14)

MVP: Veronica Jones-Perry

Marcyniuk 6, Jurczyk 5, Sikorska 5 /// Jones-Perry 16, P Damaske 10, Moskwa 9

-----------------------------------------------------

MKS Kalisz - PTPS Piła 3:0 (18, 23, 15)

MVP: Weronika Centka

Gałkowska 21, Centka 14, M Damaske/Ptak 7 /// Gądek 10, Wystel 9, Łyszkiewicz 8

• Chemik Police - DPD Legionovia 3:0 (15, 22, 16)

MVP: Martyna Łukasik

https://www.tauronliga.pl/games/id/1101186.html#stats

Kąkolewska 13, Brakocević 12, Wasilewska 12 /// Różański 18, Rivero 7

I love Olivia Rózanski, against Chemik 17/27 in attack, I think she´s the best attacking OH in Tauron Liga. She needs to be in national team! :love: I want to see Stysiak - Fedusio - Rózanski configuration :heart: