Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• I don’t even remember her playing... she was overshadowed by Gabi at that time which was wonderful for her to realize the facts :)

She played during the beginning of the league. She actually played very well in a few matches. Then she got injuried but when she recovered, Gabi was just flying so Tom never came back to playing again.

• The level of this match is 1,000% times better than last night's match. And probably better than the other semifinal.

• Macris is awful today. Why does she keep setting to zone 4?! The OHs are average players...

• sheeeeesus, i just love this SESC team! i cannot say i love flamengo so i'll just say I LOVE THIS SESC TEAM!!!!!

They are full of medium-level players but are an amazing group.

• Macris is awful today. Why does she keep setting to zone 4?! The OHs are average players...

Average? Kasiely is just useless:gone:

• Average? Kasiely is just useless:gone:

I wanted to be nice...she is okay in the back row but yes useless in the net

• Some great defensive work on both sides! I really like libero Camila for Sesc Flamengo:super:Great transfer for them^^

• I love that Flamengo hired Camila and in 5 days she was already in Brazil. How come Praia still mantains Suelen???

• this is only first set but it's already better than osasco x bauru last night...

sid, i wouldn't say fabiola, lorenne and juci are medium...

But the others are and Lorenne is not as good as Cuttino for example

• what an amazing match

We are in front of best setter of brazil,they should be in tokyo

Fast set and fast game

Fabiola really ahead of macris and is incredible how bernardinho make sesc to anulate thaisa and carol gattaz

They just disappear