Brazil Women's Superliga 2020/2021

• What? Players with covid? I hope it's a joke :/

not,that happening to osasco after they were doing so good

I hope it won't affect her game like sesc that her performance yesterday was so bad

• I think COVID will affect the performance of every team. Look how messy Rio played yesterday... Really, really messy, it was like an amateur team. Ten days without training is a lot considering we're having 2 games per week. There's literally no time for recovery. They need to rethink the format, otherwise it'll be impossible for teams to keep this tight schedule and to play postponed matches.

• I think COVID will affect the performance of every team. Look how messy Rio played yesterday... Really, really messy, it was like an amateur team. Ten days without training is a lot considering we're having 2 games per week. There's literally no time for recovery. They need to rethink the format, otherwise it'll be impossible for teams to keep this tight schedule and to play postponed matches.

That's right

I see that in brazil is the only league they play regularly twice a week

In other leagues do it but only some weeks and now for covid they're recocering some matches

• I know he’s not a reliable source, but Voloch is appointing 14 positive cases in Bauru, which includes players and staff.

• I think he is actually a very reliable source.

• the days of voloch not being reliable are gone I think. he may be petty and suffer from tunnel vision most of the time (by targeting certain players or subjects to exhaustion), but he's reliable

• There won't be any games on Sportv tonight, right? Both SESI and Osasco are postponing their games if I understood it correctly

• There won't be any games on Sportv tonight, right? Both SESI and Osasco are postponing their games if I understood it correctly

Well, if this helps, the match between Sesi and Taubaté (male league) will be shown for free today at the CBV streaming.

• Hope sesi and osasco return soon and all player be health

• the website still lists SP x brasília and sesc x sesi for today, but praia x osasco is postponed. so who knows what that means?

SP x Brasília is up but it's not on the televison, it's on the pay per view streaming.

Flamengo x Sesi is officially postponed, they just don't have a new date yet.

• So Osasco was in a roll, and then Covid happens. Fluminese has Mari, but she won’t be on court any time soon. And I won’t watch Taubate plays until Douglas is back. Man. This is messed up. 😤

well, then you missed the game tonight because Douglas was a starter the entire time