Japan - V.League V1 (Division 1, Women) 2020-2021

• Highlights are up and added to the results post above.

NoSmilers v PFU looks like it was fun, and we get the uber-cute Sanae Watanabe for the post game interview :heart:

• Re: Plummer. I looked the Denso match and she attacked and landed on Jana Kulan's foot--or Kulan landed on hers and prevented her from any bounce back. Hard to tell. She went right down and started bawling heavily. After a few minutes walked off with help.

Here's the Denso Toray highlights. It was a great match. This highlight reel is like 6-7 minutes long and it's about five rallies. Good stuff.

• Himeji takes care of Denso in four sets so it's over in two hours and then I can watch my Bluebells take care of Denso in the V9 Championship, followed by Ami & Emi minus an injured Ami taking care of GSS Tokyo as V2 payback for last year. Should be a good night :drink:

• Link to JT-Kurobe?

Not on QQ yet

• Whoa! JT got off 8–1 now Kurobe's up 13–12. What's gotten into those kids :rolll:

• werka the three pins have eacj taken 10 swings so far

• OMG I want to see this - Kurobe up 21–14 :what:

• What a meltdown! I wonder what happened. Best guess: Momii's still not putting accurate sets. Better put in my girl Shibata.

I don't like to see Momii having a sophomore slump if that's what's happening. I like Shibata a lot too but I'm nervous about her playing a full game

• JT's got the clampers on 15–8 Set 2

• I like Sakakibara!

did you find a stream?