Politics and social issues

• Really nice spike by Inoue🙌🏻❤️

• Turkey needs to add one more naturalized player in their roster. The locals players are not competitive enough except Ebrar.

At this rate, they won’t make it to the olympics.

Turkey participated in 2012 OG and 2021 OG without Vargas. We will be fine.

Our pool of players might be as deep as some of the other countries but again we will be fine.

We were 7th in the FIVB rankings before Vargas

We got a new coach, he is trying to get to know the players, trying different line-ups and most of the players are tired.

Have some patience

• These type of naturalization of players (not born, grow up there) take away opportunities from natural born subjects to represent their country. These naturalized players are potential or cream of the crop to be given citizenship. It is like vote buying. It is absolutely ok for these naturalized players to play in international clubs but not national team representative.

how though. That's why FIVB only limits one naturalized player per tournament. Only one. Should we say imports in clubs limits local players too? Turkish league is run by imports for example. So i don't get your logic here.

• how though. That's why FIVB only limits one naturalized player per tournament. Only one. Should we say imports in clubs limits local players too? Turkish league is run by imports for example. So i don't get your logic here.

Clubs are not representative of countries as a whole. It just represents where the country of the club. National team represent the country and its people.

• how though. That's why FIVB only limits one naturalized player per tournament. Only one. Should we say imports in clubs limits local players too? Turkish league is run by imports for example. So i don't get your logic here.

National teams represents their respective countries and its people and the competitions are country vs country not club vs club. Let’s say a naturalized player who is (maybe a bit)better than the native will most likely be given the spot. If the naturalized player is restricted to participate in NT, then that spot would go to the native.

• Clubs are not representative of countries as a whole. It just represents where the country of the club. National team represent the country and its people.

You said limits local players. Same idea with naturalized players. There's a reason why there's a limit imposed on it and a long waiting time (2 years is quite long for an athlete's playing career).

Anyway, it is allowed so it's a moot point.

• You said limits local players. Same idea with naturalized players. There's a reason why there's a limit imposed on it and a long waiting time (2 years is quite long for an athlete's playing career).

Anyway, it is allowed so it's a moot point.

I am referring to competitions of national teams (representing countries as a whole not clubs). Clubs can hire any players from anywhere, but for national teams there should be no naturalized players (who are not born, live and grow up in their adopted country. These type of naturalized players can play anywhere no one is stopping them from being professional players just represent themselves in clubs.

• I am referring to competitions of national teams (representing countries as a whole not clubs). Clubs can hire any players from anywhere, but for national teams there should be no naturalized players (who are not born, live and grow up in their adopted country. These type of naturalized players can play anywhere no one is stopping them from being professional players just represent themselves in clubs.

Well, good thing you're not fivb. Good thing it's allowed. So it's settled.

• Antropov'as reasons are probably more on opportunity and proximity. she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russia. more competition.

What kind of joke is this?:what: do you genuinely think that antropova is more likely to take starting spot from best opposite player in the world than a washed-up Goncharova? Nationalism can really make some people blind 🤦

• Turkey needs to add one more naturalized player in their roster. The locals players are not competitive enough except Ebrar.

At this rate, they won’t make it to the olympics.

They will.

Zehra/Eda are one of the best MB duos. Also there are many other as good backups.

Libero position was problematic but recently Gizem örge joined and she is a top libero.

Cansu is one of the best European setters

OH position has been problematic but Ebrar experiment seems to be working so no worries there.

• What kind of joke is this?:what: do you genuinely think that antropova is more likely to take starting spot from best opposite player in the world than a washed-up Goncharova? Nationalism can really make some people blind 🤦

I'm not russian if you're insinuating on that nationalism bit. you cry racism a lot when some people say you favor your athletes because they are your athletes.

I'm not sure if you read only one comment or if comprehension is simply low.

I said Antropova has more chances of being Egonu's successor than her being the main OPP of Russia (because of many young players popping up over there).

nowhere did I say that she WILL take the starting spot from Egonu right now.

again, I refuse to believe that your comprehension is very low. feel free to read back.

• Clubs are not representative of countries as a whole. It just represents where the country of the club. National team represent the country and its people.

you see this is where your racism starts to show up. If someone commit to wait for two years not playing in international competition to be able to fight for another country they become 'its people'. It is not any different than many scientists or artists moved to other countries for one or another reason. The rules as it is prevent abuse and give space for free market dinamics. I find this more fair than 'birth lottery'. Thanks to globalization, Immigration is happening more and more often. So such cases will occur more in many other countries as well. And bigoted people like you can cry in their corner 🥰

• What kind of joke is this?:what: do you genuinely think that antropova is more likely to take starting spot from best opposite player in the world than a washed-up Goncharova? Nationalism can really make some people blind 🤦

All agree, the term of xenophobia towards turkey fits better than nationalism tho. Some people are still living in the crusade times.

• Antropov'as reasons are probably more on opportunity and proximity. she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russia. more competition.

Oh I genuinely, from bottom of my heart, believe that your comprehension is extremely low. On top of that you are obviously a liar too. I quoted what you wrote. ''she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russian'' meaning she has more chances to be a starting Opp in Italy🤦 the comment itself is meaningless anyways considering Goncharova's age and decreasing performance. Obviously antropova could be starter Opp if she would have chosen Russian NT over Italian (since she is already way better than Akimova)

I'm not Turkish neither, if you are insinuating on that 🤦

• Oh I genuinely, from bottom of my heart, believe that your comprehension is extremely low. On top of that you are obviously a liar too. I quoted what you wrote. ''she has less chance to be a starting OPP in russian'' meaning she has more chances to be a starting Opp in Italy🤦 the comment itself is meaningless anyways considering Goncharova's age and decreasing performance. Obviously antropova could be starter Opp if she would have chosen Russian NT over Italian (since she is already way better than Akimova)

I'm not Turkish neither, if you are insinuating on that 🤦

Antropova was smart enough to recognize that she has better chances in Italy than elbowing younger athletes in russia for a starting position. all you can see is Egonu. hahaha

• I see you deleted your message which was saying Akimova is younger than Antropova which shows your low comprehension or tendency of lying🤣🤣🤣