CEV Champions League 2021 and 2022

• Trentino wins 3-0. I think they are talented enough to win 1 set to get to the Final.

They need at leat 2 sets. If Perguia wins 3x0 or 3x1 the finalist will be decided at golden set.

• watched a bit of the game and Gianelli has some problems to set to zone 4.

• I’m now a big fan of Semeniuk after watching his brilliant performances against Lube & Kazan, these best teams in the world. Why wasn’t he in the NT before? Or he did play for the NT in some minor tournaments? I know Poland has loads of good OHs plus Leon, but Semeniuk definitely deserves a spot with his current performance.

• I’m now a big fan of Semeniuk after watching his brilliant performances against Lube & Kazan, these best teams in the world. Why wasn’t he in the NT before? Or he did play for the NT in some minor tournaments? I know Poland has loads of good OHs plus Leon, but Semeniuk definitely deserves a spot with his current performance.

he played in NT but in B team for ex. at Universiade 2019 when Poland won silver :)

He was also the MVP for some of these matches, and also MVP at the Polish cup last week. Hopefully Heynen will call him for A team. IMO Kubiak-Leon-Sliwka (in decent form) are lock-in. Semeniuk definitely has the potential to fight for 4th OH spot with Bednorz/Kwolek/Szalpuk.

Poland has such a pool of great OH! OMG

Leon, Mika, Kubiak, Sliwka, Semeniuk, Szalspuk, Bednorz, Bartosz...

• He was also the MVP for some of these matches, and also MVP at the Polish cup last week. Hopefully Heynen will call him for A team. IMO Kubiak-Leon-Sliwka (in decent form) are lock-in. Semeniuk definitely has the potential to fight for 4th OH spot with Bednorz/Kwolek/Szalpuk.

Semeniuk has been IMO way better than Sliwka.

Szalpuk isnt playing good?

There is also Szimura

• He was also the MVP for some of these matches, and also MVP at the Polish cup last week. Hopefully Heynen will call him for A team. IMO Kubiak-Leon-Sliwka (in decent form) are lock-in. Semeniuk definitely has the potential to fight for 4th OH spot with Bednorz/Kwolek/Szalpuk.

I was rooting for Bednorz for the 4th spot before, but now I really hope Semeniuk can grab it!

I'm either!

Semeniuk is 25 and just developed step by step. Last season was very good by him, but it was not finished. During this he gives brilliant performance and was awarded MVP of Polish League regular season. I call him Polish Taylor Sander, even a bit better because he has better reception than Taylor.

• Semeniuk has been IMO way better than Sliwka.

Szalpuk isnt playing good?

There is also Szimura

Agree, but I still think in good form Sliwka passes better than Semeniuk, which is what Poland needs for their backup OH. Also Sliwka has a different style to all the other OH which is an advantage

• Is Atanasjevic injured or something?

Atanasjevic, Musaj and Sharone Vernon Evas and Ter horst is the guy who is playing as Opp.. Why?

• I'm either!

Semeniuk is 25 and just developed step by step. Last season was very good by him, but it was not finished. During this he gives brilliant performance and was awarded MVP of Polish League regular season. I call him Polish Taylor Sander, even a bit better because he has better reception than Taylor.

And he’s hotter than Taylor!:rolll:

• Is Atanasjevic injured or something?

Atanasjevic, Musaj and Sharone Vernon Evas and Ter horst is the guy who is playing as Opp.. Why?

Atamasjevic is in bad shape after his surgery. Heynan put Musaj as starting Opp in the first game of the Superlega quarterfinals against Milano, but they lost that game (although that’s not only because of Musaj). Sharone is just a backup player that Heynan wouldn’t put him in the starting 6 in important game. Ter Horst was therefore back to the starting Opp in this match.

What I don’t understand is why Heynan didn’t arrange Ter Horst to receive in some rotations to free Leon from the reception. Leon was carrying the attack of the whole team, while Ter Horst or other Opps didn’t contribute much. Leon should be free from reception in some rotations just like Zhu in NT/ Vakif. Ter Horst is originally an OH, he should have no problem to help receive anyway.

• Atamasjevic is in bad shape after his surgery. Heynan put Musaj as starting Opp in the first game of the Superlega quarterfinals against Milano, but they lost that game (although that’s not only because of Musaj). Sharone is just a backup player that Heynan wouldn’t put him in the starting 6 in important game. Ter Horst was therefore back to the starting Opp in this match.

What I don’t understand is why Heynan didn’t arrange Ter Horst to receive in some rotations to free Leon from the reception. Leon was carrying the attack of the whole team, while Ter Horst or other Opps didn’t contribute much. Leon should be free from reception in some rotations just like Zhu in NT/ Vakif. Ter Horst is originally an OH, he should have no problem to help receive anyway.

👏👏👏

• I really like Toniutti and besides his height i think that he isnt any worse than any setter in the world.

He plays very well with OH an as abble to play in a system as in Zaksza and in French NT.

• Bruninho ( Brazil) has a really strong mentality and leadership with IMO some setters as De ceco and Micah lacks.

• you can be forgiven only if you find shirtless and hot pics of Semeniuk and Sliwka. Neither has it on their instagram which is extremely disappointing.

You have to go to Zatorski's instagram instead. That little guy likes posting locker room pictures sometimes. Semeniuk is there, but sadly no Sliwka I think.