Poland - Tauron Liga 2021/22

• I wouldn't include Hill in there.... her team barely wanted her to start with lol plus she had the 2014 WCH raise her stocks... otherwise yea... no one would've had eyes on her :lol::lol:

But she probably signed with Novara before the MVP, right? I remember she was kinda bad in Poland but she came to Brazil to play the GP for a weekend and I was already positively impressed with her.

• But she probably signed with Novara before the MVP, right? I remember she was kinda bad in Poland but she came to Brazil to play the GP for a weekend and I was already positively impressed with her.

did she? maybe (its been 8 years after all lol)

but I could've sworn she signed after her performance... I'll have to go back and look. She didnt enjoy her team (or maybe her coach specifically) in poland

• I wouldn't include Hill in there.... her team barely wanted her to start with lol plus she had the 2014 WCH raise her stocks... otherwise yea... no one would've had eyes on her :lol::lol:

She was the weakest in our league from those mentioned above, but still managed to start in Novara, which was second in Italian league and won an italian cup. A good management does really help!

• did she? maybe (its been 8 years after all lol)

but I could've sworn she signed after her performance... I'll have to go back and look. She didnt enjoy her team (or maybe her coach specifically) in poland

Because the WCH is around October and by then everyone has been signed with a club already. But I'm really not sure.

• She was the weakest in our league from those mentioned above, but still managed to start in Novara, which was second in Italian league and won an italian cup. A good management does really help!

I mean, playing under coach Buijs was not easy for her, because she spent most of the time on bench. And he said many times in the interviews that Hill was not good passer.

In addition, the sets from Bełcik were... Hmmm. I don't know how to call it :D Hill needed faster and more precise balls.

• Didn't Erika play in the same team and won the title one year before? Legend.

• I mean, playing under coach Buijs was not easy for her, because she spent most of the time on bench. And he said many times in the interviews that Hill was not good passer.

In addition, the sets from Bełcik were... Hmmm. I don't know how to call it :D Hill needed faster and more precise balls.

Well, everyone in the team had the same setter 🤣

• Didn't Erika play in the same team and won the title one year before? Legend.

Yes, she did. Queen Erika <3 I will always love her. She played so smart that season.

• didnt Belcik have her biggest offer abroad from Asystel, too? somewhere in 2005

• Chemik - Opole only in Polsat box .. I hope Wasilewska didnt get injured? she was subbed in 1 set with Polec

Budowlani-Legionowo will be on freestreams-live1