• Blakenau is atleast a step too late from where the ball is gonna be.

He should stop hesitating or else USA will make a come back.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Hoag made a big mistake on the double sub. Vernon Evans was finally playing well and he took him out. It would have been much better if he waited.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Hoag really should cheat with the blocking schemes of Canada.

Vernons is tall enough to cover center and right side. Why is he so near the the wing?

Now it is worse with too many individual mistakes from Canadian players. Vernon also showing signs why he flopped in Perugia.

#FreeBritney

• I know Blankenau set the ball long but why is Perrin so close to the net? :sos:

#FreeBritney

• The blue shade on Italy's libero's uniform is too close to the regular one IMO

• Nelli hasn't gotten a single serve in

• Heynen kinesic language is just unbereable. Love Polska, but it is hard to full cheer for them with him behaving like this.

Ps: Fornal looks like Goretzka (Bayern Munchen football player) some years ago. He could be his clon.

• i want Italy to take the win. 1 blunder will cost youbthe tournament.

• Heynen kinesic language is just unbereable. Love Polska, but it is hard to full cheer for them with him behaving like this.

I couldn’t accept his behaviour overall but after some time I realised it is a part of the game and by this he helps our team a lot, releasing pressure from the players and disturbing opponents. But for sure this can be/is irritating.

• I can't quite decide if I like Argentina's uniform design or not... :what:

• Argentina has some eye candy too

• Wallace seems to be off his game