• Well, Argentina is trying. Too bad De Cecco had imperfect setting in some key counter points.

Mendez as libero.... at least he's not harming his team. And he made a few good sets.

• Argentina tried their best with the current line up they have. The lack of a libero is really heavy.

Btw, Im surprised Argentina outblocked Brazil: 5-0! :white:

• Solè is my man :whistle::super:

Martinez is my type :love: Ramos and Conte can get it too :dance6:

• You shouldn't lol Brazil can't ever block for shit, especially without Maurício Souza.

It is 7-1 for Argentina now. I know that without Lucao, Brazilian block isnt the same, but I didnt expect such a difference after just one and a half set.

• It is 7-1 for Argentina now. I know that without Lucao, Brazilian block isnt the same, but I didnt expect such a difference after just one and a half set.

Lucão is not even the main blocker of the team, he's usually slow as hell. I know Isac just scored a block, but most of the time he's completely useless at blocking. Flávio is not that great in that department either.

• Many understimate argentinian middle blockers because they aren't 210cm tall but they are actually some of the best players in the squad (Sole, Ramos and Loser). Extremely effective in attack and great at blocking, maybe they just lack hard serve.

• Lucão is not even the main blocker of the team, he's usually slow as hell. I know Isac just scored a block, but most of the time he's completely useless at blocking. Flávio is not that great in that department either.

So, who is the current best Brazialian blocker? (just blocker, not complete MB (block-attack).

• Conte needs to be smart, he had 1 blocker and a pretty open space.

• Oh please, another meltdown no. I want to watch at least 4 sets.

• When the decisive point arrives Bruno makes good serves, sets logically, makes attack points and Luciano can't make the needed perfect set... ;( the tiny difference between the world's best and a world class.

• Despite of Argentina is losing 2-0, I do consider they are leaving a better impression than Brazil. Without a libero + without a proper OPP (well, this has been their main problem since many centuries ago), they are giving Brazil such a run for their money. As well as, outblocking the Olympic champions by a large margin. I expected an easier match for Brazil.

Btw, was Alan called for this weekend?

• Nah, he's out. He's still battling that injury he suffered while on Sada last season apparently, which is worrisome.

Hope he recovers for Tokyo, Braziles does need him cuz Wallace is already showing that age doesnt pass in vain :S

• Regardless of today's result, I hope Argentina can manage to be more consistent, improve further after this game and finally reach the semifinals for a change. I'll be rooting for them against everyone else as always.