Turkey-MCSL Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2021/2022

• I missed the end of 2nd set:hit:Mert Grup came back from 16-23 and took the set? :white:

Yes, but unfortunately I could not pay full attention as well, I was working .

• I love MGS! They are simply the best performing unexpected team of the season and this is not their first time doing it! Too bad that Olga has 0 contribution to the team. It would be great if they could break her contract and find another OH. Their bench OHs are horrible too...

At GS's side, MBs are nowhere to be found. With that receiving, GS and Gamze could do miracles if there was at least one MB who could score properly. Now it is obvious that every set will go to Anthi or Alexia and whenever one of them is down, the team has troubles to side-out. Would be great if they could break Sasa's contract and find a slider MB.

• I love MGS! They are simply the best performing unexpected team of the season and this is not their first time doing it! Too bad that Olga has 0 contribution to the team. It would be great if they could break her contract and find another OH. Their bench OHs are horrible too...

At GS's side, MBs are nowhere to be found. With that receiving, GS and Gamze could do miracles if there was at least one MB who could score properly. Now it is obvious that every set will go to Anthi or Alexia and whenever one of them is down, the team has troubles to side-out. Would be great if they could break Sasa's contract and find a slider MB.

Aleksić calling :gone:

does GS only have two foreigners? Dana Rettke 👀

• I think Sasa would be perfectly happy to sit at the bench and just jump in whenever needed. If better, GS could resolve her contract. Besides that both Aleksic and Rettke could lift GS to top 4 again. It is a shame when Anthi and Alexia are having such a good season and simply everything else is working decently.

• nooooo

also I’m glad Gaila is getting some of the respect she deserves :heart: she wasn’t 100% healthy over the summer but she’s so good

Gaila is just so good. Thanks to her and her serves MGS came back from 16-23 and took the second set. (Check out the previous posts for video). I hope MGS can keep her for next year as well. I think this year is transition year for MGS. They will be even stronger next years. Keeping Gaila would be a good start.

• Gaila is just so good. Thanks to her and her serves MGS came back from 16-23 and took the second set. (Check out the previous posts for video). I hope MGS can keep her for next year as well. I think this year is transition year for MGS. They will be even stronger next years. Keeping Gaila would be a good start.

They won against THY 3-2, lost to GS in last minute 3-2. I hope they will finish the league at least over PTT, they deserve it.

• Aleksic and/or Rettke would be perfect choices, could really elevate the team. Not sure what's in Atamans vision tho

Well you can blame Ataman for many things but most transfers are not really in his control, but forced due to budget. Most of this year's transfers Anthi, Alexia and Gamze proved that they were right choices. When it comes to MBs, I guess they just wanted 4 completely new names, too bad Sasa turned out way worse than how she was 3 years ago.

Also considering how he treats youngsters and elevates them (Asli, Sude, Ilkin and now Alexia are a few that I can directly think of), GS can be a good choice for Rettke for her first pro season.

• I like PTT , Rousseaux's injury was unfortunate tho. They were doing really good as well.

I thought PTT would achieve some surprising upsets but they haven’t live to my expectations so far. I also didn’t like what their coach said before an important match (Vakif, I guess?). I hope MGS ends up higher.