Brazil - Women's Superliga 2021/2022

• Bauru had a couple of ups and downs, were definitely slowburning (I wanted to say "cozinhando em banho maria", but i have no idea if this makes any sense in English... :D) near the end, Nia had a slow start, but the result is no surprise cause they definitely "feel like a team". Osasco still feels like they're a bunch of desperate people in a volleyball court not really having a plan.

Biggest laugh from the night came after the match. The online voting for the Viva Vôlei trophee had a bug (again... :roll: - hey, at least this week CBV managed to put the standings in the website, let's not be too hard on them) and the recipient of the award was Sabrina Groth, who never stepped on court. Nalbert and the sportscaster were like "What happened? Is it her birthday? Were people online trying to pay her homage?" Then the reporter explained to them that there had been a bug. And then, when he was doing the interviews, he asked Tiffany to speak and she complimented Sabrina for her incredible performance, cause Osasco was unable to stop her. :lol:

Honestly, some things... You'll only find them in Brazil.

• the recipient of the award was Sabrina Groth, who never stepped on court. Nalbert and the sportscaster were like "What happened? Is it her birthday? Were people online trying to pay her homage?" Then the reporter explained to them that there had been a bug. And then, when he was doing the interviews, he asked Tiffany to speak and she complimented Sabrina for her incredible performance

For reals? :rolll:

*I watched that clip but I don't understand ... Portuguese?

• For reals? :rolll:

*I watched that clip but I don't understand ... Portuguese?

Completely, that's what she's saying. :lol:

Also, it just adds to hilarity, that she's so deadpan. When I heard her saying it I was like "What? Did she mistake Sabrina for Suelle or Thaisinha, or something?" But, no. Just Tiffany being the hero of the night! :D (I need her to do comments when she stops playing.)

• Completely, that's what she's saying. :lol:

Also, it just adds to hilarity, that she's so deadpan. When I heard her saying it I was like "What? Did she mistake Sabrina for Suelle or Thaisinha, or something?" But, no. Just Tiffany being the hero of the night! :D (I need her to do comments when she stops playing.)

Tifanny plus Thaísa being a fucking mess would be everything.

• oops, wrong thread. sorry

• SUPERLIGA - ROUND 12

VALINHOS 1-3 MINAS (highlights)

18-25, 25-20, 12-25, 13-25 (stats)

MVP: Pri Daroit (Minas)

SESC 3-2 SESI (highlights)

22-25, 25-22, 19-25, 25-23, 15-7 (stats)

MVP: Monique (SESC)

FLUMINENSE 3-2 OSASCO (highlights)

19-25, 25-17, 20-25, 26-24, 15-10 (stats)

MVP: Lara (Fluminense)

SUPERLIGA - ROUND 18

PINHEIROS 3-0 BRASÍLIA (highlights)

25-17, 25-22, 25-14 (stats)

MVP: Sonaly (Pinheiros)

CURITIBA 3-2 MARINGÁ (highlights)

26-28, 15-25, 25-19, 29-27, 16-14 (stats)

MVP: Nelmaira Valdez (Curitiba)

BARUERI 0-3 MINAS (highlights)

21-25, 16-25, 23-25 (stats)

MVP: Macris (Minas)

SESC 3-0 VALINHOS highlights)

25-9, 26-24, 25-21 (stats)

MVP: Milka (SESC)

PRAIA 3-2 FLUMINENSE (highlights)

25-18, 23-25, 25-20, 23-25, 15-13 (stats)

MVP: Jineiry Martinez (Praia)

SESI 3-0 OSASCO highlights)

25-22, 25-20, 25-22 (stats)

1: PRAIA (17-1) 48pts

2: MINAS (14-3) 42pts

3: SESI (13-5) 39pts

4: OSASCO (12-4) 34pts

5: SESC (11-7) 34pts

6: FLUMINENSE (10-8) 29pts

7: BARUERI (9-8) 27pts

8: PINHEIROS (7-10) 22pts

9: BRASÍLIA (5-13) 16pts

10: MARINGÁ (3-15) 12pts

11: CURITIBA (3-14) 8pts

12: VALINHOS (1-17) 4pts

• sloth

It just occurred me that CBV should hire you, cause you're definitely doing a more consistent job with the updates than whoever runs their website... :lol:

(Also, I'm sure you wouldn't forget to warn the "social media people" not to congratulate the fake VivaVôlei winner, which is always desirable.)

• sloth

It just occurred me that CBV should hire you, cause you're definitely doing a more consistent job with the updates than whoever runs their website... :lol:

(Also, I'm sure you wouldn't forget to warn the "social media people" not to congratulate the fake VivaVôlei winner, which is always desirable.)

I'm game :P Their incompetence is on another level, it's mind-blowing

• Cuttino hits the ball so hard with such a beautiful movement sometimes, it's so frustrating lol But she seems to be getting back to last year's form at least.