France - Ligue A 2021-2022

• Thanks avid for this thread,french league is increasing in level,we see the french women team too

Good moves this season,Imo mulhouse is the main favourite,italian coach salvini give them an identity and in last league,they alnost didn't loose in regular phase,let's see how they do without cazaute

• Thanks avid for this thread,french league is increasing in level,we see the french women team too

Good moves this season,Imo mulhouse is the main favourite,italian coach salvini give them an identity and in last league,they alnost didn't loose in regular phase,let's see how they do without cazaute

And what about Volero Le Cannet, what do you expect from them?

• And what about Volero Le Cannet, what do you expect from them?

They flop season after season...I believe they gonna be strobg after that world club champs and going to 5 to minas but they didn't even went to a final in french league

I can't remember the roster of them,I had a page with all french teams but imo it should be at usual battling for 5

• I think the top three will consist of Cannes, Mulhouse, and maybe Beziers.

Volero picked up Atkinson, Savic, and Aleksic.. they could break into that top group... Beziers is my big question mark.

Can King be consistent... Can Howe pass? Are they going to get enough kills from Cugno?

I think Nantes and Paris-Saint Cloud could make some noise. I like Grubbs and Mayer.

• Beziers uhm I don't like the opp,cugno is too young and sanchez I don't think she's better than segovia

I like paris roster and venelles imo could be a surprise

• I just see the volero roster,interesting but lsst year they had the better players but it didn't work so let's see

They have the NT setter i don't know why they bring a foreigner setter as carraro....it doesn't make sense

Also 2 foreigners from libero...one is parlamgeli a good libero,she was in brescia

Yaneva i love her,mlejnkova a really good transfer and palgutova too,good oh trio

Tessa polder and aleksic young mb from nl and serbia but they are mature,they can make a good duo and atkimson/savic can rotate as OPP

You can watch all rosters here

https://block-out.fr/index.php…laf-transferts-2021-2022/

• Mulhouse an bezier playing against...angels without A.Leyva

• Didn't she retired? Or was another jaoanese setter?

Naoko Hashimoto (played for Firenze last season) retired. She is now coaching in Sweden.

• https://lnv-web.dataproject.co…px?sc=lnv&mid=5509&icon=0

Paris leading 2-0 against Nantes. I still believe Mayer could have played for a better team:(

• Just a heads up, the LNVTV matches have free replay. Don’t pay for the streams (they’re not good anyways) :lol:

They have freemium...the 90% of games are free but importants games...playoffs and finals gonna be paid

I wouldn't pay for that

• Paris with another surprising win! Tonight they won 3-1 against Beziers^^ And they lost their first match with a clear 3-0 against TFOC:D:S

• patid having a great season so far

Last round they almost beat unbeaten leader volero and now they beat one of top teams cannes

Julie oliveira souza in monster shape,I heard she didn't have a good season in poland but I don't understand why she wasn't into NT list this year...specially after dascalu retire and davidovic injury