Serbian Women's NT 2022

• If this goes all the way until the final, Bulgaria can consider themselves silver medalists

😭😭 I highly doubt we sweep everyone until the final but that would be crazy ahahaha

• So how are we feeling about a Poland rematch ?

• Intellectually and logically, as long as we don't allow the pressure and public to get the best of us, we should win. But we Serbian fans have had a shitty summer and autumn when it comes to team sports, so I'm much more nervous than I SHOULD be.

• Intellectually and logically, as long as we don't allow the pressure and public to get the best of us, we should win. But we Serbian fans have had a shitty summer and autumn when it comes to team sports, so I'm much more nervous than I SHOULD be.

I’m not Serbian so I don’t follow other sports so I don’t know your pain. Hopefully this one is better than the rest 😭😭

• Guys, cheer for me too, I can't stand the fact that I can't watch the matches, they have to go to the semi-finals, if nothing else, at least because I could watch at least two more matches.

• Guys, cheer for me too, I can't stand the fact that I can't watch the matches, they have to go to the semi-finals, if nothing else, at least because I could watch at least two more matches.

We will. But I expect you here if they go through to the semis, soldier!:box:

• Hey so I don’t know if anyone could help me with this but I want to find Serbian volleyball merchandise but I don’t know where to look and I don’t speak Serbian so I can’t figure it out. I bought the VNL shirt but that’s all I can find

• Volleyball federation will make shop in the future. Its in the making as we know for now.

I found only this for you, but i think they do just for serbia only, no shipment.

https://peaksport.rs/oznaka-proizvoda/odbojka-srbija-2021/

oh my god I want a Boskovic jersey so badly.

• Soon. It will not be just jerseys. :)

Also we expecting at the end of next year Volleyball training center to be finished. Arena similar to ones turkiye have in Izmir and Konya.

ugh I want a white tica jersey so badly but I don’t live in Serbia 😭😭

• Lets hope they fill finish this shop asap.

when they do that do you think I’ll be able to order one? Also I’m having so much trouble trying to convert the price to US dollars. Could you help me ? I’m not very familiar with Serbian currency and every time I try it doesn’t make sense

• when they do that do you think I’ll be able to order one? Also I’m having so much trouble trying to convert the price to US dollars. Could you help me ? I’m not very familiar with Serbian currency and every time I try it doesn’t make sense

Yes, i am pretty sure they will make available for all fans.

1 euro = 117 serbian dinar

Price for jersey on peak site: 56 euros, currently 29 euros with discount. This is pretty expensive for serbian standards. ^^

• Yes, i am pretty sure they will make available for all fans.

1 euro = 117 serbian dinar

Price for jersey on peak site: 56 euros, currently 29 euros with discount. This is pretty expensive for serbian standards. ^^

wow with the discount that’s actually really cheap for jerseys at least here in the United States but I guess not in Serbia haha.