Brazil NT 2022

• or Mara. Imagine Mara and Bia starting MBs lmfao

• I seen someone mentioned it being corrective jaw surgery.

if its a jaw surgery maybe a whole year? Was it always a problem?

• Lorrayna is having her wedding this summer and it seems Diana is already married based off an IG post, both are still in their early 20s.

Is it common for Brazilians to marry at a young age or is it a new generation kind of thing?

• Lorrayna is having her wedding this summer and it seems Diana is already married based off an IG post, both are still in their early 20s.

Is it common for Brazilians to marry at a young age or is it a new generation kind of thing?

I've thought about this quite a bit, but I can't say for sure lol Speaking from experience from watching people around me, a bunch of religious couples choose to marry early on in their 20s purely in order to have sex without Christian guilt lmao Don't know if it's the case with both of them...

• I've thought about this quite a bit, but I can't say for sure lol Speaking from experience from watching people around me, a bunch of religious couples choose to marry early on in their 20s purely in order to have sex without Christian guilt lmao Don't know if it's the case with both of them...

At least those people wait. The people who I knew that were religious were the horniest and did not have any guilt about having sex before marriage which then resulted into having multiple kids before marriage. :gone:

• At least those people wait. The people who I knew that were religious were the horniest and did not have any guilt about having sex before marriage which then resulted into having multiple kids before marriage. :gone:

Some of them just pretend to wait too... :rolleyes:

Natinha is also very young and married for a few years now. I think she has a baby. Nyeme is also married.

• I hope this is the starting lineup for Week1:

S: Macris or Kenya

OP: Kisy

OH: Ana Cristina, Julia

MB: Júlia Kudiess, Lorena

• I also hope to see some new faces but the reality is going to be:

S: Macris

OPP: Lorenne

OH: Pri Daroit, Karina

MB: Carolana, Mayany

||

• did she get a medal?

nope.

Tandara finally talked about it, by the way. It's too late and if someone else wants to translate the whole thing tomorrow, please go for it. But to sum it up: she says she's been clean for all 18 years she's played volleyball and claims she's innocent, even if the substances were indeed found in her system. She says her meds were contamined and that the results of this particular trial were disproportionate. She's still going for the higher court in order to reverse her sentence.