Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2022/2023)

• Nyeme (L) is possibly moving from Sesi Bauru to Minas. Source

:white:

I thought Bauru had more money.

• Other news/rumors from Brazil:

Praia Clube renewed with the Martinez sisters. With Walewska's retirement, her replacement on the bench will be Letícia Hage coming from Poland.

Minas is possibly gonna have Kisy (OPP) as starter and Jacke (S, Barueri) on the bench. There was also a rumor Karina (OH) was gonna join them next season, but it's since then grown cold -- now she's closer to Praia Clube and Bauru.

• Karina will be the next Barueri alumni destroying her career, well done

I mean, at least it's not Osasco? Aside from Minas (where it seems she would not be a starter), where could she actually go?

Praia Clube renewed with the Martinez sisters. With Walewska's retirement, her replacement on the bench will be Letícia Hage coming from Poland.

Minas is possibly gonna have Kisy (OPP) as starter and Jacke (S, Barueri) on the bench. There was also a rumor Karina (OH) was gonna join them next season, but it's since then grown cold -- now she's closer to Praia Clube and Bauru.

Walewska is an amazing player but I think they found a good replacement. Leticia Hage was great in Poland.

I saw some intagram page posted Carol to Fener. I guess that was fake

• I like the fact that Barueri players aré searching for others clubs. Zé Will help New players.

• Osasco and Bauru are the same mess, and Praia will bench her anyway... She should go to a place to be their star, she needs to spread her wings

• Osasco and Bauru are the same mess, and Praia will bench her anyway... She should go to a place to be their star, she needs to spread her wings

Yeah, that place could be Minas, but it seems they're keen on keeping Daroit and getting another foreign OH, so at least she's right in not wanting to be a bench player. When it comes to it, there really aren't many good options... Praia would be the best if Kasiely leaves, but still...

• With Kisy as starting Opp Minas Will need a powerfull OH.

• Minas's managers are stupid if they really don't want Karina as a starting OH. They could save some money so that she could play with a good-level foreigner OH.

• Minas's managers are stupid if they really don't want Karina as a starting OH. They could save some money so that she could play with a good-level foreigner OH.

They keep renewing with Nicola, we know they are stupid

• They keep renewing with Nicola, we know they are stupid

and they love Pri Daroit. Also everyone keeps commenting how good she is and that she should be on the NT. I mean...????

• and they love Pri Daroit. Also everyone keeps commenting how good she is and that she should be on the NT. I mean...????

She is our downfall, a glorified Suelle :down: not even when she was good she deserved NT... Do we know who will be our foreign OH? I can't handle one more season with untouchable Pri Daroit playing every game because our foreigner OH doesn't know how to pass.. I'll even accept Amanda

• She is our downfall, a glorified Suelle :down: not even when she was good she deserved NT... Do we know who will be our foreign OH? I can't handle one more season with untouchable Pri Daroit playing every game because our foreigner OH doesn't know how to pass.. I'll even accept Amanda

I hope it's Robinson or someone better (I'm not kidding).