Greek NT 2022

• Didn't know he is so hot! Doesn't look 45 at all🤤

Where is he heading next?

• Anna Spanou😂😂😂😂😂😂. Please we don't need other bad receivers. Spanou is definitely worst from Vlachaki and Stranzali and I don't believe that she can play in higher level. Greek national team needs an other type of outside like Alexakou , with good reception.

As for Anthi I didn't understand either why she stay in Galatasaray. I believe that she deserves a better team. I like her this year but to be fair her reception is bad again in the last games ( Anthi never had good resephion but she had really improve herself in this. After some games from the second half I can say that she return to her bad self)

• Firstly I wrote my post in English not in Greek.

Secondly,do you follow the French league to see the improvement of Spanou?Atm she's better than Strantzali and Vlachaki who doesn't play at all.There is no other else,at least decent.Alexakou is unhealthy and far away from Greece.

I don't want to continue in the TL thread.We are out of topic

• Guys who do you believe that should be the next roster of Greek NT ?

Μy opinion

Setter Konstantinidou and Drakoulidou

Οpposite. Martha Anthouli. Nasia Liagi

Οutside hitter. Anthi Vasilantonaki

Οlga Stranzali Konstantina Vlahaki

αnd maria genitsaridi or efrosini alexakou ( if she can come in Greece)

Μiddle blockers Ioanna Polinopoulou ,. Irini Chantzieutratiadou. Melina Emanoilidou Georgia Lamprousi.

libero. Artakianou and Maniatogianni or Xanthopoylou

Also there are many talented players like nikologianni , karafoulidou, kyparisi , hliopoulou , Xanthopoylou ( s) , Kelesidi and other more experience like Spanou and Dragoumanou who deserve at least a chance to see them.

As for Merteki and Chantava I believe that they have to leave the National team

• Is Greece NT playing any international competition except EuroVolley qualifications this year?

They refused playing European League.

• Thanks.

I'd love to see them playing European League. The number of participating teams there have been reduced from 12 to 9 as:

- Bulgaria was promoted to VNL

- Belarus was disqualified

- Azerbaijan withdrew due to Islamic Games and financial problems

• Thanks.

I'd love to see them playing European League. The number of participating teams there have been reduced from 12 to 9 as:

- Bulgaria was promoted to VNL

- Belarus was disqualified

- Azerbaijan withdrew due to Islamic Games and financial problems

Will they just promote teams from silver league?

• Well, at this point there is No reason to divide it, they should make one tournament with some balanced groups.

• Well, at this point there is No reason to divide it, they should make one tournament with some balanced groups.

You're absolutely right. And considering the fact that Ukraine might quit as well (their federation said it's possibile scenario), it would make more sense to have one tournament with 12 teams.

• You're absolutely right. And considering the fact that Ukraine might quit as well (their federation said it's possibile scenario), it would make more sense to have one tournament with 12 teams.

Agree, with so many European teams joining to VNL, they can't have 2 extra league in Europe. Alternative could be letting VNL teams to join with their B teams.

• Agree, with so many European teams joining to VNL, they can't have 2 extra league in Europe. Alternative could be letting VNL teams to join with their B teams.

Unfortunately, many teams decided not to compete this year (Austria, Greece, Latvia, Switzerland, Israel, Azerbaijan...)

• On 20 may greek nt starts trainings

6-10 june they will travel to turkey for friendly games against turkey

Players:

S: Labrini Konstantinidou (AO Thiras), Panagiota Xanthopoulou (Olympiakos), Elisavet Iliopoulou (PAOK), Eleni Karakasi (NCAA)

OH: Froso Alelsakou (NCAA), Anna Maria Spanou (Terville Florance), Olga Strantzali (Alba Blaj), Asimina Nikologianni (Pannaxiakos), Stamatia Kiparisi (PAOK), Maria Klepkou (PAOK), Maria Genitsaridi (Olympiakos)

OPP: Martha Anthouli (Thetis), Maria Tsitsigianni (Panathinaikos)

MB: Ioanna Polinopoulou (PAOK), Andromachi Tsiogka (PAOK), Eirini Chatzieftstratiadou (Panathinaikos), Ilioni Kelesidi (Olympiakos), Aristea Tontai (NCAA), Kiriaki Terzoglou (PAOK)

L: Eleftheria Maniatogianni (Thetis), Katerina Xanthopoulou (PAOK)

Labrousi, Chantava, Vlachaki, Artakianou, Oikonomidou will join the trainings in July.

• MB of Olympiakos Emmanouilidou should be in the team.I don't know why they didn't call her.

I think Anthi will not join the team this year.The qualification for Ech is not very difficult for Greece.And Mediterranean games it's not a serious target...