Poland - Tauron Liga 2022/23

• At least we have a new drama queen after Werblinska :whistle: but seriously, who knows where is the truth, Chudzik is also very "trustful"

• And one thing is also funny, Chudzik and Biernat say that she was weaker than Damaske and Fedusio and now Gorecka is in NT and Fedusio is there only as replacement for Lukasik..and we all know that she is the only decent receiver in this roster (when Lukasik is out)

• Chemik officially announced Fabiola

Ttom you will be happy :D

thanks for ruining my evening mood :aww::lol:

• I just saw it on IG so I immediately came here to see posts :lol:

and Kowalewska will be back when healthy or nobody knows ?

• and Kowalewska will be back when healthy or nobody knows ?

No idea. They said that 1 more player would be announced and their roster is complete.

• OH Natalia Mędrzyk is back and she will be the last player of Chemik Police for this season.
    S Lenka Oveckova has contract for half of the season, so Kowalewska should be ready in February and then join the team.

• OH Natalia Mędrzyk is back and she will be the last player of Chemik Police for this season.
    S Lenka Oveckova has contract for half of the season, so Kowalewska should be ready in February and then join the team.

at least good news .. I wonder if Oveckova will last until February, I will not be suprised if they will search for another setter before the Christmas

• at least good news .. I wonder if Oveckova will last until February, I will not be suprised if they will search for another setter before the Christmas

at least good news .. I wonder if Oveckova Fabiola will last until February, I will not be suprised if they will search for another setter before the Christmas :D

I hope that Natalia will quick back to her shape. She was solid player both for club and national team. I wondering if she could play in NT next season.

• Setter Weronika Wołodko signed with KS Częstochowianka (second division team)