Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• An Izmir team would be fun and Goztepe made some interesting transfers and they said they would go bigger no? Anyway, I'm still rooting for BJK. Goztepe even lost against Muratpaşa, these teams should learn that without decent locals, it's difficult to remain good. It should be the first investment before foreigners.

This BJK team is perfect for a 2nd div team. Very good youngsters, 2 good supporting foreigners, not flashy per se but reliable. Keeping these names and adding 1 more transfer would make them MCSL ready for a 1st season. More teams should try this approach, it works and the young talents don't get wasted on the endless top club bench.

Let's not forget Nalan Ural is consulting Beşiktaş :lol:

• An Izmir team would be fun and Goztepe made some interesting transfers and they said they would go bigger no? Anyway, I'm still rooting for BJK. Goztepe even lost against Muratpaşa, these teams should learn that without decent locals, it's difficult to remain good. It should be the first investment before foreigners.

This BJK team is perfect for a 2nd div team. Very good youngsters, 2 good supporting foreigners, not flashy per se but reliable. Keeping these names and adding 1 more transfer would make them MCSL ready for a 1st season. More teams should try this approach, it works and the young talents don't get wasted on the endless top club bench.

I totally agree

What pleases me most is that especially since Dilay, Bengisu and Zeynep are having a very good season :rose:

• Bjk vs Göztepe stream is freezing for me, is it same for you Altinli

What is all the fuss about right now? I've just tuned in...

• I dont think GS can take THY 4th place now, they dont have a chance against Vakif today. Vakif need to stay above Fener so can have home advantage for golden set

It's not unrealistic at all, it is possible that they will decide about 4th place in dircet battle. THY have Ilbank, Galatasaray, Feberbahce till the end, while Galata have PTT, THY and Aydin. If Galatasaray win all three and THY loose against Fenerbahce as expected, Galata will be 4th.

Anyway that will be really close QF and i don't even now how they allocate spots in TVF for European cups, does they count place from the regular season (as it is in OSSRB) or play off placement is more important.

• It's not unrealistic at all, it is possible that they will decide about 4th place in dircet battle. THY have Ilbank, Galatasaray, Feberbahce till the end, while Galata have PTT, THY and Aydin. If Galatasaray win all three and THY loose against Fenerbahce as expected, Galata will be 4th.

Anyway that will be really close QF and i don't even now how they allocate spots in TVF for European cups, does they count place from the regular season (as it is in OSSRB) or play off placement is more important.

Winner of regular season gets the Champions league ticket, others play off placements

• I'm rooting for Besiktas and Karayollari to make it to MCSL. Two of those. Adam is good too but they should remove Ikic please.

No Karayolları please lol

Im rooting for Beşiktaş as well and Adam they got budget .

If not Edremit or Göztepe but looks like Göztepe doesn't have much chance anymore