Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Kelsie Payne is a question mark for me. I'm not sure how she will perform. Van de Vyver and Mlejnkova are good moves. I expect Ezgi Akyaldız to be starter next to Mlejnkova. They need better MBs tho. Hande Naz and Ceylan aren't good, they could be good options for bench.

• That user says Meryem-FB is a done deal. Also they are interested in Ergül Avcı from Aydın. lol

• I wouldn't mind if she was the 4th MB but in this case she would be the 3rd, and Beliz 4th. God helps FB if Eda-Aslı gets injured

Is Aslı a done deal? Also I wonder if Sinead Jack will be announced by anyone soon.

• I wouldn't mind if she was the 4th MB but in this case she would be the 3rd, and Beliz 4th. God helps FB if Eda-Aslı gets injured

Come on, Ergul is not bad, she did an OK job this season at both attacking and blocking

• Fener's possible Mb rotation for next season;

Eda-Aslı-Ergul-Belız-Kurtagic

The problem is not only transferring Ergul. Fenerbahçe fans expected a player like Washington and Danesi but they will probably get Ergul and Kurtagic lol

If they had transferred a better foreign MB instead of Kurtagic, there would be no criticism. Fenerbahçe definetly need a third good Mb next to Aslı and Eda. They also let Vargas go and sign Meryem. Vargas will likely join the team in the second part of the season but from beginning the second part, Meryem will be the third OPP of the team. They can't get why they transferred Meryem after such a bad season, and why so much budget is allocated to the 3rd OPP

That was a brief summary of why Terzic and Fenerbahce's management were criticized so much., lol

I think they are absolutely right

Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray are not a private company or a bank team, they are foundation teams founded by normal people. The managers of these teams are obliged to satisfy their fans, but especially fenerbahce management never listens to the voice of the fans. This behavior angers Fener fans even more.

• Fener fans are overreacting 🤦 neither Washington nor Danesi would come to Fenerbahçe to sit on the bench!

While having a foreign setter, it is a luxury to have a foreign MB. That's why they transferred 3rd best local MB, which is a very smart move👏 Ergül is a very experienced player, there are not many MBs at her level that would accept to spend the season at the bench anyways.

• Fener fans are overreacting 🤦 neither Washington nor Danesi would come to Fenerbahçe to sit on the bench!

While having a foreign setter, it is a luxury to have a foreign MB. That's why they transferred 3rd best local MB, which is a very smart move👏 Ergül is a very experienced player, there are not many MBs at her level that would accept to spend the season at the bench anyways.

No they don't this time.

If they keep Vargas or Naz, they would be able to use a foreign MB as starter.

Vargas-Macris

Arina-Meliha

Eda-Danesi

Orge

Also, Aslı is not 3rd best local MB, Kübra is still better. Especially in high-level games, Kübra is much more efficient. She has regained her old form. I hope Giovanni calls her to NT.

• Naz is not staying, Vargas is missing half of the season. Maybe they would transfer a foreign MB after Vargas is back.

Kübra is not consistent, she might make 6 blocks in one match and can be a ghost in the next. Also she was not starter whole season, Aslı played as starter and performed very well, that's why to me she is a step ahead of Kübra. On the other hand I agree that the difference between these two is not big. Both should be in WCh final roster

• Naz is not staying, Vargas is missing half of the season. Maybe they would transfer a foreign MB after Vargas is back.

Kübra is not consistent, she might make 6 blocks in one match and can be a ghost in the next. Also she was not starter whole season, Aslı played as starter and performed very well, that's why to me she is a step ahead of Kübra. On the other hand I agree that the difference between these two is not big. Both should be in WCh final roster

If Fenerbahce were a little bit smart, they wouldn't let local Vargas go after such a monster performances.

Kübra started the season poorly, but she has been playing as starter for the last 4-5 months and performing well. In this last 4-5 months, she is not behind Aslı in terms of consistency. Asli is good against mid-level teams, but her contribution in high-level matches is often a question mark.