Turkey - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi 2022/2023

• Çukurova just secured their place in Sultanlar Ligi:lol:

Rhykliuk is a great move for a team that just promoted.

And Angela Leyva/ Onal isnt a bad duo.

• Çukurova just secured their place in Sultanlar Ligi:lol:

Rhykliuk is a great move for a team that just promoted.

Honestly, I'm hopeful for this season so far. It's april and most teams already have at least a competent squad planned already minus 4/5.

Kinda rare lol, Turkish clubs be preparing their teams 2 weeks pre-league generally

• Honestly, I'm hopeful for this season so far. It's april and most teams already have at least a competent squad planned already minus 4/5.

Kinda rare lol, Turkish clubs be preparing their teams 2 weeks pre-league generally

Bolu and İlbank are too quiet.

I heard Bolu is having financial problems. They got Kübra Kegan. And that's it.

Nothing about İlbank so far. They have a core tho. Eylül, Tuğçe, Melda, Aysun, Zeynep etc. Maybe Yaprak and Yağmur Karaoğlu could come back?

• Bolu and İlbank are too quiet.

And now I'd say they are starting to lose grip already compared to the other teams. Everyone is starting to make some moves besides these teams.

Tbh I'm sure İlbank is just there to fill their role as a forever filler club in MCSL and they absolutely could care less :rolll: Just ready to go relegate and come back again as the cycle goes on forever, but I wish they tried to stay in the league for once at least lmao.

I expect some moves from Bolu, they had quite a lot of support from the local municipality and Bolu citizens but absolutely no moves still.

Btw is Alexia to VB confirmed as well and people say they will transfer another foreign OH :white:What an overkill team highkey, how will they make a core from this. It gives me Eczacıbaşı 2016-17 vibes.

• Setters played in sultanlar ligi this past season but didnt sign anywhere yet

Hilal Kocakara

Aslıhan Kılıç(might renew with Aydın)

Ece Morova(might renew with PTT)

Gizem Mısra Aşçı

Cansu Aydınoğulları

Defne Tokol(injured, might move to 1.lig)

Burcu Şentürk(might renew with Bolu)

Teams need setter

PTT-Back-up to Mori

Aydın-Next/back-up to Ç.Salih

SigortaShop-Back-up to Van de Vyer

Bolu-Next/back-up to Kegan

İlbank- need 2 setter, Eylül Karadaş might renew

• seems like they completed their roster

• THY looks done as well. Not sure about liberos yet

• still so many ? for Eczacı

• still some ? but pretty much done

• Isn't Ipar leaving to USA after this season for the college?

I believe Vakifbank will let Derya go. It would be wiser for them to transfer Fatma Sekerci and send Derya somewhere else. This might come a bit late in transfer season but one team will be the lucky winner of the lottery I think.

• I believe Vakifbank will let Derya go. It would be wiser for them to transfer Fatma Sekerci and send Derya somewhere else. This might come a bit late in transfer season but one team will be the lucky winner of the lottery I think.

I don't think they will let her go honestly. And I'm not sure which team could use her.

In GS wouldn't work with Anthi. THY would waste her. Nilüfer got 2 foreign OH already.

Maybe PTT? She could be good pair with Busa.

• I don't think they will let her go honestly. And I'm not sure which team could use her.

In GS wouldn't work with Anthi. THY would waste her. Nilüfer got 2 foreign OH already.

Maybe PTT? She could be good pair with Busa.

I would expect Guidetti to loan her to Nilufer to work with Heynen but too bad that they already have 2 offensive OHs already. Maybe they can switch one to opposite and Derya can join but this still will be very shaky in receiving. I don't think they will loan her to THY or GS. Why not Cukurova when they have Bosetti, Guldeniz and Leyva. She can be the offensive OH they need and she is from Mersin, which is not far from Cukurova :)

• I would expect Guidetti to loan her to Nilufer to work with Heynen but too bad that they already have 2 offensive OHs already. Maybe they can switch one to opposite and Derya can join but this still will be very shaky in receiving. I don't think they will loan her to THY or GS. Why not Cukurova when they have Bosetti, Guldeniz and Leyva. She can be the offensive OH they need and she is from Mersin, which is not far from Cukurova :)

That could be fun. Didnt know she is from Mersin. I thought Tuğba was from Mersin.

• We said İlbank was too quiet but apparently they are keeping most of their roster. Yağmur is coming back, Yaprak might as well, its not certain yet. If they can make good foreign choices they might survive this time. I am curious if they will let Yağmur be starter.

• We said İlbank was too quiet but apparently they are keeping most of their roster. Yağmur is coming back, Yaprak might as well, its not certain yet. If they can make good foreign choices they might survive this time. I am curious if they will let Yağmur be starter.

One MB + two foreign OHs, they would be fine. I like setter Eylül and libero Sinem. Both are young but a lot of experience in Sultanlar ligi

• That could be fun. Didnt know she is from Mersin. I thought Tuğba was from Mersin.

Both Tuğba and Derya are from Mersin, which is my hometown as well😅