Polish Men's NT 2022

• good news for poland. they can win something finally like before leon.

sounds like Bartman`s words, but it can be something in this statement. Time will show...

• It’s really unexpected, as both Grbic & Leon himself sounded Leon would be like 99% playing in the WCH in interviews just these few days.

Yesterday, Grbic said that it is way too early to say that Leon will play at WCH, because he can't practice yet on normal basis. You're right about Leon, he sounded like he'll be ready, but after all he's not a doctor, and it's understandable to be over-ambitious.

We have enough of a depth to play for a gold without Leon, but it's sad that he was the best player of our NT in 19-21, what was ruined by Heynen, and now with a new coach he got seriously injured for the first time in his career to miss 3rd WCH in a row.

• We have enough of a depth to play for a gold without Leon, but it's sad that he was the best player of our NT in 19-21, what was ruined by Heynen, and now with a new coach he got seriously injured for the first time in his career to miss 3rd WCH in a row.

It’s without a doubt.

And personally I feel fine not to have Leon in the team as his poor reception would ruin the system. My only worry is the underperformance of Sliwka, and it somehow affected Semeniuk as well that he didn’t able to perform consistently at the level he did in Zaksa. If Sliwka still plays like he did in VNL, Fornal has to be as his best (both attack & reception wise) in the WCH, when both Leon & Bednorz are out now.

• So, Leon shares a training video with "feeling good" and his wife likes a tweet saying that he could have been ready.

It seems he could have been the 14th name instead of Poreba(4th MB). But Grbic didn't want him.

I agree with Grbic. Leon is destroying the system even though no one wants to accept it. Building the Zaksa system for NT will bring the gold medal that the team couldn't win with Leon.

Italy won 3 times in a row, then Brazil and now it's Poland's turn.

• Sliwka’s poor performance continues. Good thing is Fornal was able to come in and play good, that is, of course, based on stats. Is there a way to watch the replay?

Not sure why Sliwka is still a starter tbh - Fornal is much better than him in every aspect

• I guess he still believes in his Zaksa system. In addition we don’t know how Sliwka performs in trainings. It has been a while Sliwka underperforms, in fact, he wasn’t even as good as he was previous season in Zaksa. I agree it is time to put Fornal in starting six.

• I like that Grbic finally experimented on the OH combinations during the Wagner cup. Kwolek had a good match!