Poland - PlusLiga 2022/2023

• He has some serious back issues. On Saturday he was with the team and there were hopes he will join the team on Sunday but he went that day to Italy to some doctor. His absences gives 0 chances to Zawiercie to advance to the finals but anyway the team is so unstable that good they will play only for bronze.

ok, thanks for answer:drink: Big loss for Zawiercie that he can not play in the most important games this season;(

• Who knows, maybe Wlazły junior will be as good as his father. Good luck for him:super:

• Jastrzębski Węgiel – Aluron CMC Warta Zawiercie 3:0

(25:13, 25:17, 25:21) MVP: Stephen Boyer

Rosters

Jastrzębski: Toniutti, Boyer (21), Gladyr (4), Clevenot (11), Fornal (13), M’Baye (6), Popiwczak (libero), Hadrava (1), Tervaportti

Warta: Waliński (2), Kwolek (5), Zniszczoł (5), Konarski (10), Tavares, Szalacha (4), Danani (libero), Kalembka (1), Kozłowski, Dulski (3), Łaba (2)

Grupa Azoty ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle – Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 3:2

(25:19, 19:25, 25:23, 26:28, 15:12) MVP: Bartosz Bednorz (AGAIN!!!!)

Rosters

ZAKSA: Kaczmarek (11), Janusz (3), Bednorz (24), Śliwka (15), Smith (10), Paszycki (8), Shoji (libero), Stępień, Kluth (1), Żaliński (1)

Resovia: Muzaj (27), Kozamernik (10), Mauricio (6), Kochanowski (1), Drzyzga (4), DeFalco (24), Zatorski (libero), Krulicki (2), Kędzierski, Bucki (1), Potera, Mordyl (1)

JSW and ZAKSA are in final ! :cup:

• I wasn’t able to follow the Polish league as it’s difficult to access;( Why didn’t Cebulj play but Mauricio!? Injury or just coach decision?

• Klemen has got some problems with back. I really feel sorry for Resovia that in semi final they need to play without basic player. I hope they will take 3rd place :super:

• New Champion of Poland is Jastrzębski Węgiel:cup:

Jastrzębski Węgiel – ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:0

(25:15, 25:16, 25:13) MVP: Jurij Gladyr

Rosters:

Jastrzębski: Toniutti, Boyer (15), Gladyr (12), Clevenot (13), Fornal (8), M’Baye (6), Popiwczak (libero), Hadrava, Tervaportti

ZAKSA: Kaczmarek (10), Janusz (1), Bednorz (3), Śliwka (5), Smith (2), Paszycki (2), Shoji (libero), Kluth (3), Żaliński (3), Huber (5)

Zaksa totally out of shape:white: they lost it so easly. Pity, because most of people expected big battle...

• Zaksa totally out of shape :white: they lost it so easly. Pity, because most of people expected big battle...

I didn't watch yesterdays game but ZAKSA completely collapsed. No power in the team. Picture was very disappointing. I really hope Kaczmarek won't be Kurek's sub in NT.

And of course Fornal way more better than Śliwka.

• I love Zaksa but they were sooooooo bad in the final but OTOH JW was soooooo good.

Zaksa needs a few days rest at least - they are both physically and mentally tired.

• for sure Zaksa players are soo tired. JSW has got better sub`s. It wasn`t nice view to see how players can`t play on their lvl. I hope that they will be full regenerated for CL final and we will see hard battle between this two teams:super:

• It was a disaster for Zaksa. Being defeated is something, what we have seen from them in the finals, especially yesteray was unacceptable. That being said, I still see CL final an open fight. A little rest and experience at this stage might prevail.

• https://www.polsatsport.pl/wia…droscic-niejeden-osrodek/

Exact Systems Norwid Częstochowa won 1st league and in next season will play in PlusLiga:super: I hope that they will have money for some transfers. Unfortunately city did`nt want to give money for sport clubs, like Raków Częstochowa (Champion of poland) which didn`t have decent stadium:white: